[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

=( would you mind to show the Passive Tree?

I can't find that here, thank you.
Why did the passive tree disappear and the pob doesnt work?
"
ruth1ess wrote:
Why did the passive tree disappear and the pob doesnt work?

pob worked fine for me. readded the broken image link
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
What are the links you are using when using Arc traps? :o

And why don't we link Lightning spire trap with trap and mine damage instead of controlled destruction? Is it because of the slower trap throw speed?
Last edited by Klenis on Sep 5, 2018, 6:16:16 PM
Hey there, nice build, I'm using in the Delve and it feels almost easy mode, not so much since the gear I've been finding are bad but still a nice build.

I have a question and sorry if it sound noobish since some mechanics are unknown to me.

I was fiddling with the passives in the tree and was thinking in put points in Piercing Shots and Pierce (they are a bit bellow the big trap section).
Spoiler

And changed Pierce Support to Elemental Focus, by doing this, I lost a bit of pierce count (by 1 I think) and got almost, if not, 100k in dps.

Spoiler

My question is the follow, by doing this, would I really increase the DPS or do I lose it by the fact the trap hits don't shock anymore?
Loving the build so far. What would you say is a crit chance we should be aiming for ideally? I'm 56%/81% without crit gem.

Lightning pen gives 31% dmg, while crit gem gives 15% more dmg, but puts me at 83%/97% crit chance.

The lightning pen is better at this point?
By the way, I'm not sure if you mention it, but the Lab enchant on boots "% increase crit chance if you haven't crit recently" Is very good for traps since we never crit ourselves.
"
Nirimetus wrote:
a bit of pierce count (by 1 I think) and got almost, if not, 100k in dps.

My question is the follow, by doing this, would I really increase the DPS or do I lose it by the fact the trap hits don't shock anymore?

Which options did u turned on inside pob to show that 400k average dmg? Seems like times the avg dmg showed up on any arc / lt trap build on board.

Seems u got a special mod activated that boosts that tooltip by 200 or 300% at least.
"
StephanLogan wrote:
"
Nirimetus wrote:
a bit of pierce count (by 1 I think) and got almost, if not, 100k in dps.

Which options did u turned on inside pob to show that 400k average dmg? Seems like times the avg dmg showed up on any arc / lt trap build on board.

Seems u got a special mod activated that boosts that tooltip by 200 or 300% at least.

Just from changing gems (pierce to elemental focus):

Now with these nodes: (Note that I did post in my other post these nodes.

Putting in spoiler since the image is a bit big.
Spoiler

You can check it by doing the same in the original build.

I don't know if it would work on Arc since the nodes I took are for projectiles and piercing.

maybe u try version ^^^

dmg is way too high ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info