[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Silver_Dude wrote:

Lol, looks like you cant read or didnt see my POB and images. Mouseover dps - dps without penetration(74%), charges(3 power+3 frenzy), luky crits from diamond flask, sulphur flask or wise oak flask, traps triggered recently, exposure debuff and other...
Open your profile and link your POB, stop talking.
There is no reason to believe that the damage values you quoted are true.
I see no reasons to talk with idle talker.
Regarding the Lightning Spire Trap
LST continues to do quite a lot of damage while I can move or throw lightning traps. What is not clear here?

Well actually, it seems you're not reading... I already said, your POB images don't work "not available". And sure here's my HO lightning trap as I said 96-97k, with 3 level 19 gems still btw and lots of ES nodes where I could instead have invested in damage, but I prefer 9.3k ES and a shield, than 5k health, if honest. :)

Spoiler

As for the question, yes you can drop LTS traps and move around, but that's my point ... things die/instant phase, to the lightning traps alone:) Maybe yours don't, but mine certainly do. I'll record my next uber elder and also stream it on twitch:)

Cheers for your feedback though.

"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Silver_Dude wrote:

Lol, looks like you cant read or didnt see my POB and images. Mouseover dps - dps without penetration(74%), charges(3 power+3 frenzy), luky crits from diamond flask, sulphur flask or wise oak flask, traps triggered recently, exposure debuff and other...
LST continues to do quite a lot of damage while I can move or throw lightning traps. What is not clear here?

Well actually, it seems you're not reading... I already said, your POB images don't work "not available". And sure here's my HO lightning trap as I said 96-97k, with 3 level 19 gems still btw and lots of ES nodes where I could instead have invested in damage, but I prefer 9.3k ES and a shield, than 5k health, if honest. :)
Spoiler

As for the question, yes you can drop LTS traps and move around, but that's my point ... things die/instant phase, to the lightning traps alone:) Maybe yours don't, but mine certainly do. I'll record my next uber elder and also stream it on twitch:)

Open your profile and link your POB. Until this is done, I will consider you a idle talker.
Earlier you linked POB tables corrected by you and this is a clear lie
MY TRUE POB images:
Spoiler

My profile is open and everyone can check it.
But your profile closed and you can do alot manipulations with skill tree /gear/gems to prove your ideas. like you did with my POB tables and link it here after.
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Oct 6, 2019, 9:12:30 PM
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Silver_Dude wrote:

Spoiler

Open your profile and link your POB. Until this is done, I will consider you a idle talker.
Earlier you linked POB tables corrected by you and this is a clear lie
MY TRUE POB images:
Spoiler

My profile is open and everyone can check it.
But your profile closed and you can do alot manipulations with skill tree /gear/gems to prove your ideas. like you did with my POB tables and link it here after.

Thx for reminding me on my gloves, I fixed them, crafted these:)

Don't worry, I'll open my character page as soon as I release my guide.
Btw, with those gloves, HO tooltip is 110k, still with 3 level 19 gems in the setup:) You'll see though, no worries.

Hf

this is my gear atm i killed elder and guardians was pretty fast wha should i e update now on my gear
"
Dizzy12 wrote:

this is my gear atm i killed elder and guardians was pretty fast wha should i e update now on my gear

Hi!
You can improve:
Spoiler
1. Amulet. Buy/Craft amulet with 10% elemental penetration+ crit. multi + HP + resistances/lightning dmg/spell dmg. Anoint it with Unstale Munition/Divine Judgement/Arcane Potency/Piercing shots - offencive option; Silent steps/Freedom of Movement/Constitution/Daimond skin/Golem's blood/ etc -defencive option...
2. Enchants boots like

3. Enchant helmet or buy helmet like
Evasion+ ES base is much better cuz we use Acrobatics+Phase Acrobatics
4. Grab more HP in skill tree and on gear
I dunno why vermillion rings doesnt count in POB...
5. Buy or craft belt like

6.Get better jewels with 15%+crit.multi/ 7% HP/projectle dmg/trap dmg/trap throw speed like

and Hypnotic eye jewels with HP+ ele penetration+ added lightning dmg to spells
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Oct 7, 2019, 11:31:48 AM
I have been messing around with full buff golems (9 golems) elementalist self cast dual Shimmeron crit builds this league. I took my current Orb of Storms elementalist and slapped lightning trap on it. I adjusted the tree a bit and copied the setting from the pob pastebin of this forum thread.

I hit slightly more damage and almost double the trap throwing speed of this build while having blood magic for traps so no mana issues.

Slightly less health, slightly less regen because of the shimmerons and much more phys mitigation. A bit of block and no dodge. And your golem friends with Meat Shield taunt for you... sometimes... a bit and they block projectiles. :)
In case anyone is wondering... crit chance with dual shimmeron + 6 power charge + assassin's mark + the 200% increased from ice golem is so high that I don't even need a diamond flask.

Here is the pastebin if anyone is interested to take a look https://pastebin.com/ph0pr4k9

NOTE: The basalt flask has these two extra lines to implement the new buff elementalist that PoB does not support:
450% increased effect of buffs granted by your golems
180% increased damage

9x(25%+25%) = 450% increased golem buff effect total from two Ascendancy passives
9x20% = 180% increased generic damage from the Liege of the Primordial Ascendancy passive

I have been really loving the newly buffed "buff-golem-elementalist". I have done Tarke's fire trap build with a similar setup (dot vs crit of course) and some other builds like a wander build and basically you can make a lot of builds work with the golem buffs approach with very budget gear. Only cost is the Primordial Chain + two eminences/harmonies. On later maps +minion levels and minion life helmet might be needed to keep golems alive.

I'm not making a point about this being better, just that there are other ways to do this build and it is interesting how the Slavedriver's Hands gloves allow us to take full advantage of the 68% increased cast speed which lightning golem gives.
@silver_dude u can post a base poe trade link on that belt and amulet ?

got some updates
Last edited by Dizzy12 on Oct 7, 2019, 12:14:39 PM
"
Dizzy12 wrote:
@silver_dude u can post a base poe trade link on that belt and amulet ?

got some updates

Your current belt is ok, just need some more hp. Much better to change amulet and jewels. Also you can change your watcher's eye for one with better lightning penetration ~15%. Belt and hypnotic eye jewel are one of the last upgrades.
Keep in mind: mods like x-x lightning damage to attacks doesn't work with lightning trap, cuz LT is a spell, you've need global lightning dmg/increased dmg/x-x lightning damage to spells or global x-x dmg on your rings.
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Oct 7, 2019, 2:14:09 PM
i see i will work on that thanks i got a amulet here for 10c i still got 10ex to spend
I am stuck and just got my ass blasted by a level 81 Master. I just noticed that I am quite squishy here and there and trying to figure out a way to not get blasted. Not sure if I am just bad at playing or just the build isn't working. I am cruise control till I hit around T13 map then i just notice I been getting hit for a shit ton.

Spoiler

Here is my POB Extract:
https://pastebin.com/RTZESLcb

Any help and advice is appreciated!
Last edited by yokushin on Oct 8, 2019, 10:51:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info