[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Really good looking guide/ build and dont let one bloke spamming you get you down. Played an es molten strike char few leagues back as starter and transitioned and was fairly easy to do.

I was looking for an alternative to demis build and think i found what i was looking for. Hopefully you will support this build going into next league because its a little late for me to start another, but i will definitely be looking to use this as my starter next league
"
not really hc viable if your highest hc character is only lvl81, dont you think? :)

eh that's not a trapper it's just a random lowbie.

I kill my builds when I consider the league finished and i'm waiting for next league. I accumulate my currency on standard to buy items/regrets to test new builds & variations of my trapper for the next league. I've not actively played HC in blight or legion, but that doesn't change the fact of traps being extremely safe play-style + the EHP and regen this build has.

"
Tyetan1 wrote:
Really good looking guide/ build and dont let one bloke spamming you get you down. Played an es molten strike char few leagues back as starter and transitioned and was fairly easy to do.

I was looking for an alternative to demis build and think i found what i was looking for. Hopefully you will support this build going into next league because its a little late for me to start another, but i will definitely be looking to use this as my starter next league

Thanks mate :)

Yes I plan to roll this build in 3.9 and update it when I see what changes they might add. Luckily not many people play trappers, so we mostly always get left alone or buffed.

P.S. don't mind that I respecced my character to winter orb, I'm just doing some testing for a m8 and I consider this league "finished" hehe.

Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 8, 2019, 12:56:59 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:

Thanks mate :)

Yes I plan to roll this build in 3.9 and update it when I see what changes they might add. Luckily not many people play trappers, so we mostly always get left alone or buffed.

P.S. don't mind that I respecced my character to winter orb, I'm just doing some testing for a m8 and I consider this league "finished" hehe.

You just made my day mate. Have been so tempted to roll this build this league, but given the fact i also consider this league dead as well, i have to hold myself back lol.

I was actually thinking the guide is written well enough that even if you didnt update it, I could still follow it next league with no problems, so thats a credit to you. But it is always good though to get an experts opinion on builds (since im definitely not skilled in that department)

Was looking for an LL/IC build to do for 3.9 since I kinda skipped blight not wanting to do Tower defense.

Since next league is looking like boss league+ (conquerors and metamorph) mines sounded like the perfect build to make a phasing build.

I've read you'll be updating the build when 3.9 rolls around I'll keep an eye on it.

PS: thanks for the guide :)
Dead build, creator doesn't reply.
Last edited by 2exthedevil on Dec 3, 2019, 4:55:46 AM
"
2exthedevil wrote:
Dead build, creator doesn't reply.

Its not a dead build, its just the end of the league and still bit of time till the new league. Have faith, the OP just probably playing something else until new league drops.
Can you please add a life leveling tree? would be awesome thanks
"
Bentic wrote:
Can you please add a life leveling tree? would be awesome thanks

Im practice lvling this right now and honestly, just do the exact same tree and grab life / some es nodes, the tree connects to so many. By the higher lvls if you feel like you got enough dmg for maps just run discipline with skitterbots / clarity on your mana with a mana flask if you can't handle the mana cost of your traps and then just go hybrid until you can go low life, working like a charm for me atm.
Just saw the new unique item " The Ivory Tower, Saint's Hauberk" from PoE twitter and it gives +30 maximum es per 100 reserved life...could this maybe be a potential item we could use in this build? Also, whats your thoughts on shaper base items and the potential nerf they could get to availability? But, I am really excited to try this build and give it a shot:D The guide and work you've put into it is amazing!
Hi Great guide this will be my first trapper and was wondering if you could do a leveling passives skill tree please sorry only because i don't know what to get early on.
Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info