[3.13] Battle⚡Trapper 2021 [by DissentXTV.📺] ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Max-Block ✔️Easy-All-Content ✔️Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

In this build when running the Prism Guardian shield with Zealotry, Wrath and Vaal Discipline in the sockets, are we only supposed to use the vaal version of discipline, and not use/reserve the normal version at all?

edit: nvm i did not see the sovereignty nodes on the left side in the lvl 75 skill tree
Last edited by crazy13603 on Jul 24, 2020, 10:23:30 AM
Trying out this build, can't even kill Oak with the 6L setup at lvl 18.
Last edited by Xentriques on Jul 26, 2020, 12:33:23 AM
"
Xentriques wrote:
Trying out this build, can't even kill Oak with the 6L setup at lvl 18.


You aren't playing any build at level 18 and you'll be challenged in POE if you struggle in act 2 with a tabula..

Sorry to be straight, but it's pretty safe to say that's a you problem mate.
Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 26, 2020, 9:12:30 PM
Hello, I saw ur guide some leagues ago but I don't tried it bc I'm not a good player and I never make a LL build work.

I tried it this week and the only thing I can tell is THANK YOU!!!
I never enjoyed this game like I'm enjoying now. As a noob player I got angry when I try any build and reach red maps and the only thing I do is die...Then I start another character and never reach endgame. With ur build this felling changed bc I'm doing t16 maps easily. I'm getting some hard time with sirius but is not the fault.. the fault is my poorly experience dealing with him.

Now I just want to make my character even better to kill everything fast.

I'm not a professional currency maker so I only have the basic gear and some bad rares. Could you give a quick look at my character and give me any hint of the next steps to get stronger? I want to spent on things that will make more difference to my char and kill bosses like ur videos.

If u can do it this is my POB: https://pastebin.com/mmuv9Y4J

Thank you for this guide!!! U changed my poe experience!!! (sry abt my bad english I'm not a native speaker)
Build looks v cool, you reckon these gloves will be worth switching our the rare gloves? At the cost of some ES and other perks.



TBH, I'm just looking for a build to use these gloves in, otherwise I feel bad for holding on to em for no reason -_-

Hi, i still dont know how you double my dps lol any advice?
https://pastebin.com/fGd3ztxp






"
darckroz wrote:
Hi, i still dont know how you double my dps lol any advice?
https://pastebin.com/fGd3ztxp








Only from Jewels in belt with 75% increased Effect of Socketed Jewels
and shield 71% increased spell damage he have + ~127k damage :)
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Jul 27, 2020, 4:51:01 PM
"
TioGyo wrote:
Hello, I saw ur guide some leagues ago but I don't tried it bc I'm not a good player and I never make a LL build work.

I tried it this week and the only thing I can tell is THANK YOU!!!
I never enjoyed this game like I'm enjoying now. As a noob player I got angry when I try any build and reach red maps and the only thing I do is die...Then I start another character and never reach endgame. With ur build this felling changed bc I'm doing t16 maps easily. I'm getting some hard time with sirius but is not the fault.. the fault is my poorly experience dealing with him.

Now I just want to make my character even better to kill everything fast.
I'm not a professional currency maker so I only have the basic gear and some bad rares. Could you give a quick look at my character and give me any hint of the next steps to get stronger? I want to spent on things that will make more difference to my char and kill bosses like ur videos.

If u can do it this is my POB: https://pastebin.com/mmuv9Y4J
Thank you for this guide!!! U changed my poe experience!!! (sry abt my bad english I'm not a native speaker)



Long time ago when I first played PoE (i think in harbinger league or the one right before it... friends got me to try out POE)....
Well, I always wanted to run a low-life build, because people said the damage was the best etc etc but I was way too in-experienced to have any clue what even makes a low-life build and
how to get started. 4-5 leagues later, I felt confident to make this guide because I knew how much it would have helped myself the first time I tried a low-life build:)
So I'm really glad to hear this mate, that's what this guide is all about :)

Ideas for upgrades would be;
Ulab enchant on boots 160 lightning damage (its a big boost, cus its active 24/7)
Replace one of your socketed abyss jewels with one that gives crit if you haven't killed recently (also active 24/7)
Work on a pair of ilvl 84 shaper sorcerer gloves (or fingerless) and try get similar to the ones as i'm wearing/or is in the guide (check crafting section also).
A ring similar to what i'm wearing with conductivity curse is also nice and free extra dps since we don't run curses offensively elsewhere.

There's probably more things, but those you could work on right now :)


"
BlakKaunDee wrote:
Build looks v cool, you reckon these gloves will be worth switching our the rare gloves? At the cost of some ES and other perks.



TBH, I'm just looking for a build to use these gloves in, otherwise I feel bad for holding on to em for no reason -_-


Nice gloves:) It would be disingenuous of me to recommend the build just for those gloves alone though, because our shaper gloves deliver utility for us (trap throw speed), along with a chunk of dps (25% proj dmg).
The on hit curse is nice, but it's cheaper and doesn't require sacrificing anything for us to get a relatively cheap conductivity on-hit ring for us. So those specific gloves are better in another build in my honest opinion.
"
darckroz wrote:
Hi, i still dont know how you double my dps lol any advice?
https://pastebin.com/fGd3ztxp








Your shield's +1 to all lightning skill gem should be on par with roughly 70% spell damage. (Tested on POB)

I think your current bigger issue is your lightning resistant, when you're using wise oak, the elemental damage that you want to penetrate should be the highest uncapped (bonus point if all 3 of your resistant are the same.



You only get 12% lightning penetration if your lightning resistant (above 75/76%) is equal or higher than the other two.
Last edited by the_overmind92 on Jul 27, 2020, 11:06:00 PM
Hey,
started this build a few days ago.
Pretty new to league, dont understand crafting yet.
What can i improve? i can do yellow maps good only boss clears are not fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info