[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hello there, i would like to share my experience with that build :) I made all end-game content with this one: Sirus A8 - made some killing services, Uber Atziri. Uber Elder, For way, Five way and so on! (successfully attempted a HH with ancient orbs btw :D, as in every league i play, just saying to show off and annoy you ^ ^ ) At this point i have 10k ES and i feel good, but the only thing i think is missing for me with my version is DPS. Cause my main reason to make this build was boss killing, but balanced with some level of clear speed, that`s why i have chosen your`s, which is great option for me, so great job. TY! And i am trying to make it as tanky as i can but still crash the bosses as old glacial cascade mines ^ ^ What can i upgrade except of gloves and wand to make more damage? :3

If you can, give me some info about my CWDT, cause i don`t feel friendly with low LVL CWDT, so please explain if i am missing something <3 And... about lightning penetration, cause i have a lot of it even got a good helmet with Lightning trap penetration enchant to try for bossing - but it feels like it doesn`t work that good as i see.

And again Ty for your work, keep going i like to follow some good ideas in POE <3
Has got lightning damage enchants on new boots today, so don`t pay attention about that )

"Sharing screenshot and pastebin.
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/x0Yr9DrB
Account name if you want: -%D0%A1rystal

Last edited by Сrystal on Jul 19, 2020, 2:29:02 PM
"
Hi, thanks for the guide again.

This is my current gloves:

I'm currently deciding whether to remove the life mod from it and buy an influence augment for the 3/4 chance to hit projectile damage. (Somewhere around one exalted)

----------

By the way, Shaper-influenced Titanium Spirit Shield is so expensive now (4ex), it cost almost as high as an Awakener's Orb lol.

If we're going to craft a bi-influenced shield what do you think of the second influence? (Slamming Shaper to other cheaper influenced titanium spirit shield)

Warlord - +2 min endurance charge for permenant 8% physical reduction.
Crusader - ES regen? Other mod are pretty much overlapped with Shaper's.
Hunter - +2 max resist? Or slam Hunter's mana reserve to crusader ES on block.
Redeemer - +2 min frenzy charge (Annoints Tranquility)
Elder - increase damage per % to block attack

----------

Apologize for the wall of text :P
Here's a ring that I crafted, conductivity on hit WORKS with traps!!

Thanks m8:) Yes that's correct for the gloves, idk why I typed it like that (I got like 4 sets of gloves from leagues playing the trapper lol, almost all with trap+projectile or in some cases trap alone if I didn't bother or the other stats were too too good to be worth rerolling for 25% proj dmg.

In this league though, I'd definitely go for it, even at the 1 in 4 chances, the gloves are nice either way:)

As for the shield, slamming a 2nd influence, I would have to POB the different options, but since I feel super tanky after going full block, with es% regen on shield from block, i'd go for one of the damage increases (maybe elder 1% per 1% block or 2 more frenzy charges, if you still generate them via sapper anoint). If you play HC, i'd make a way of generating end-chrgs and go for the +2 min endurance. :) Goodluck with the slam on the gloves, I hope you get proj! and btw, nice ring!
Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 19, 2020, 8:34:37 PM
"
Сrystal wrote:
Hello there, i would like to share my experience with that build :) I made all end-game content with this one: Sirus A8 - made some killing services, Uber Atziri. Uber Elder, For way, Five way and so on! (successfully attempted a HH with ancient orbs btw :D, as in every league i play, just saying to show off and annoy you ^ ^ ) At this point i have 10k ES and i feel good, but the only thing i think is missing for me with my version is DPS. Cause my main reason to make this build was boss killing, but balanced with some level of clear speed, that`s why i have chosen your`s, which is great option for me, so great job. TY! And i am trying to make it as tanky as i can but still crash the bosses as old glacial cascade mines ^ ^ What can i upgrade except of gloves and wand to make more damage? :3

If you can, give me some info about my CWDT, cause i don`t feel friendly with low LVL CWDT, so please explain if i am missing something <3 And... about lightning penetration, cause i have a lot of it even got a good helmet with Lightning trap penetration enchant to try for bossing - but it feels like it doesn`t work that good as i see.

And again Ty for your work, keep going i like to follow some good ideas in POE <3
Has got lightning damage enchants on new boots today, so don`t pay attention about that )

"Sharing screenshot and pastebin.
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/x0Yr9DrB
Account name if you want: -%D0%A1rystal

Hey Crystal, very nice gear you've made:)

For CWDT, remove steel-skin and go for increased duration instead (imo).
As for the level it should be at, it's really up to you, how you feel most comfortable, imo with immortal call, it doesn't hurt having it quite low and proccin' often, it's a nice damage reduction and further helped with the extra half+ second from inc duration.

If you can somehow manage resists AND handle your STR via a ring or such, then Enthroned Darkness with 2 really nicely rolled abyssal jewels can be quite a DPS boost, while also giving you higher ES total than the Stygian. (Enthroned was buffed in 3.11, so if lets say you drop 2 abyssal jewels with nice dps stats like "crit chance if you haven't killed recently" + a multiplier and 35ES, then all those stats are X 1.75 when using darkness enthroned. Essentially if you got 2 such jewels, you'll have 120+ ES in the belt while getting a ton of damage. Of course it's not easy to balance resists and STR, without the stygian, so it depends what you can manage elsewhere. :)

A conductivity ring would also be a decent boost:)

But overall you've got very nice gear already and I bet you're dropping the bosses quite easily and with 10k ES + some 25'ish block, you're still quite tanky :)

Asked about where the POB was, posted question instantly found it afterwards in the 1-28 leveling part. Complete forum noob and can now not find where to delete my post.

smh. Thanks for the nice build guide man. Having a lot of fun playing it
Last edited by PrancingPiranha on Jul 20, 2020, 4:19:27 AM

Just harvest slam my glove with Projectile damage (service cost 1ex, you could find one for 100c I think), it was only a T3 but still good enough.

Also realized that if I annul one of the resistant and slam Critical it will guarantee a `Socketed Spells have +% to Critical Strike Multiplier` which make it almost as good as a 6-link Shav for the main trap lol.
"
Asked about where the POB was, posted question instantly found it afterwards in the 1-28 leveling part. Complete forum noob and can now not find where to delete my post.

smh. Thanks for the nice build guide man. Having a lot of fun playing it

yw mate, glad you enjoy it:)

"

Just harvest slam my glove with Projectile damage (service cost 1ex, you could find one for 100c I think), it was only a T3 but still good enough.

Also realized that if I annul one of the resistant and slam Critical it will guarantee a `Socketed Spells have +% to Critical Strike Multiplier` which make it almost as good as a 6-link Shav for the main trap lol.

Jeesh, those are some juice gloves:) Yes i'm atm considering the same option since I got an open suffix too, will b nice;)
Hi, im kinda new at the game someone can help me with my build? feeling imnot doing enought damage is my wapeon maybe?

https://pastebin.com/NTFxnRGk
"
darckroz wrote:
Hi, im kinda new at the game someone can help me with my build? feeling imnot doing enought damage is my wapeon maybe?

https://pastebin.com/NTFxnRGk

You would gain considerable DPS by getting a nice abyss jewel for your stygian.
Perhaps even using my setup with darkness enthroned, if you can manage your resists else-where.

Also you'd gain a nice chunk by getting the ulab lightning enchant on your boots.

Lastly and most easily, you'd gain a lot by buying a cheap 5c 21 Lightning trap gem :)

Gl m8
Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 21, 2020, 3:57:24 PM
So the conductivity on hit mod works with traps now? I have to assume this is a bug. Can anyone confirm?
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
So the conductivity on hit mod works with traps now? I have to assume this is a bug. Can anyone confirm?

On hit is a global modifier so it works with traps.

If you look at your sabo ascendancy it also has 25% chance to blind on hit, so yes. :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 22, 2020, 4:57:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info