[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Thx for this build!

The 4rd I made for this league and by far the best, pure fun.

Really tanky, awesome damage aoe/single. Love it.

I had to say it.
so I am basically dying all the time...even in t11/t12 maps. I feel like I have mostly GG gear and can't figure it out (over 10k es right now). Can someone help me adjust my gear?

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
so I am basically dying all the time...even in t11/t12 maps. I feel like I have mostly GG gear and can't figure it out (over 10k es right now). Can someone help me adjust my gear?

Where is your cast when damage taken set up? You don't have any gems socketed in your weapon or boots.
yes....i see that now (never transferred it from old gear). I set up enfeeble, immortal call, and chaos golem. I feel like i can do without lightning spire for the moment, my single target with lightning trap is enough.

It is already making a big difference
Great guide, effort you are still putting into it is amazing.

Quick question though if anyone could offer advise, what "amount" of pierce do you think is adequate until we can generate some currency. Is the poachers gem 1 target pierce enough or should i just use 5 passive points to get to the passive pierce node which has 2x pierce.

Thanks in advance guys
New changes coming up for wands/gems look good for this build.
Hi,

Any luck clearing Hall of Grandmasters with this build? I was debating trying this build out to see if I could knock out a PS4 achievement
If you're stuck on a 4 link for the whole 10 acts. Is this the best gem setup for the main spell?
Lightning Trap ➡️> Multiple Traps Support ➡️> Pierce Support ➡️> Added Lightning Damage Support
I would do

Lightning Trap -> Multi/Cluster Trap Support -> Added Lightning/Elemental Focus/Lightning Penetration -> Trap and Mine Damage Support, and pick up the "Piercing Shots" notable on the passive tree.
"
shawn_33179 wrote:
Hi,

Any luck clearing Hall of Grandmasters with this build? I was debating trying this build out to see if I could knock out a PS4 achievement

Yes m8, HoG shouldn't be an issue - altho I did die once by going a little too fast. (Stay off-screen as much as possible and just toss your traps at the edge of your screen to be as safe as possible/or as you prefer).

"
Cellach wrote:
Thx for this build!

The 4rd I made for this league and by far the best, pure fun.

Really tanky, awesome damage aoe/single. Love it.

I had to say it.

Thanks m8 :) glad you enjoyed it!

To everyone, i'm checking Delirium patch-notes atm, right off the bat I can't see any changes to traps or anything that would ruin anything for this build unless i'm missing something obvious, in that case feel free to poke @me =)
Last edited by oestergreen on Mar 12, 2020, 11:39:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info