[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

No inspiration support this league?, i did your build last league and it worked awesome, i did have currency when i did it, so i'm probably gonna start with a regular life build and change once i have currency, i'm pretty bad at transitioning to ES with minimal currency, thanks for the update!.
Last edited by jicamvp on Mar 12, 2020, 2:16:54 PM
"
jicamvp wrote:
No inspiration support this league?, i did your build last league and it worked awesome, i did have currency when i did it, so i'm probably gonna start with a regular life build and change once i have currency, i'm pretty bad at transitioning to ES with minimal currency, thanks for the update!.

Inspiration is still listed in the 6-link gem setup.
I have one question about elemental focus and shock. Since you run elemental focus in main 6 link im assuming lightning trap cant shock right? What about vaal lightning trap, that shouldnt shock either should it?

So our main source of shock would be spire trap and skitterbots?

Thanks in advance

Edit: One more thing OP. Will you be streaming on launch? I have to work for first 12 hours so will be looking for something to watch while i wait to play
Last edited by Tyetan1 on Mar 12, 2020, 9:40:37 PM
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
jicamvp wrote:

Inspiration is still listed in the 6-link gem setup.

ooops, you're right, now i noticed that on the OP, when i first saw the post i went straight for the POB because i played the build last league and didn't see it in there, all good now haha.
"
Tyetan1 wrote:
I have one question about elemental focus and shock. Since you run elemental focus in main 6 link im assuming lightning trap cant shock right? What about vaal lightning trap, that shouldnt shock either should it?

So our main source of shock would be spire trap and skitterbots?

Thanks in advance

Edit: One more thing OP. Will you be streaming on launch? I have to work for first 12 hours so will be looking for something to watch while i wait to play

You're correct m8.

I sadly can't stream as I'm at family's place (the whole corona situation...) I hope to be at my own place soon though. :)
[/quote]

You're correct m8.

I sadly can't stream as I'm at family's place (the whole corona situation...) I hope to be at my own place soon though. :)
[/quote]

Well keep healthy and stay sane exile. Thanks once again for the guide
I would think that the shocking ground that Vaal lightning trap leaves behind would still be able to shock, despite the elemental focus, since that is an effect separate from the initial hit. I haven't been able to expimement with it yet because of being busy for this launch.
hello. nice build sofar. but i have one problem. and thats mana. i cant spam or i often press my trap but nothing happen because mana emtpy. i have left 164 mana. so 2 casts. what can i do. can i get leech somewhere or do i something wrong?

thx for helping. see u
Last edited by Spirc on Mar 15, 2020, 2:34:29 AM
Such an amazing build man. Has been really fun to start it with. Thank you for sharing.

Only question I have is which life nodes you took before switching to ES. In your PoB it's designed for ES and there aren't many convenient life nodes outside the first cluster in the beginning.
Hi,
really enyoing your build so far, switched there from ed/contagion.

With which amount of energy shield should i switch to low life?
Currently i have about 3k ES and 2.3k life.

Are there any mandatory items in order to switch? Because Shav only adds about 300ES instead of Tinkerskin. I know the chaos dmg part is crucial but shav is right now about 180c.

From what i understand the most important part is to spec into Zealot's Oath and start using the blood magic with zealotry and (clarity)

Why do we use clarity in here? - Only for the watcher's eye or?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info