[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Zeifern wrote:
Such an amazing build man. Has been really fun to start it with. Thank you for sharing.

Only question I have is which life nodes you took before switching to ES. In your PoB it's designed for ES and there aren't many convenient life nodes outside the first cluster in the beginning.

Hi,
i took the following ones: Blood Siphon and Heart and Soul. With the small ones around.
You can also specc into Blood Drinker
nobody have mana problems? i have to use a mana pot to play. what i do wrong?
Hello guys,

Trying to switch on low-kife after get my shav's,

Can u tell me why i cant run zealotry ? i use the 4 links dmge aura like in the guide.

I can run clarity but zealotry tell me " not enough life "

Any advices plz ?
"
Wyze78 wrote:
Hello guys,

Trying to switch on low-kife after get my shav's,

Can u tell me why i cant run zealotry ? i use the 4 links dmge aura like in the guide.

I can run clarity but zealotry tell me " not enough life "

Any advices plz ?

Possibly your clarity gem lvl is too high, i believe on the PoB is limited to lvl 7.
"
Spirc wrote:
nobody have mana problems? i have to use a mana pot to play. what i do wrong?

Same here. I'm still in act 5 though. It's not a big deal but mana sustain seems pretty hard
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Mana problems will resolve them selves as you progress and get some mana mods on your tree.

Can anyone help me with keeping alive?
Having a lot of trouble not dying.
Shavs is 2ex.
Enlighten lvl3 is about 150c and we use 3 of them.
Chayula ammy 2.5 ex.

Uses mostly rares. (Can go from a few chaos budget to an epic 100ex+ endgame if you fancy

At this point in my build i do question that statement.

If someone can help me then please do - thanks.
Okay I'm probably doing a lot wrong but I'm trying to go ES now and I am so squishy I have trouble with the regular missions. I die very fast.

What should be my first focus?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mcbats/characters?Charactername=blikseminjeanus
I feel your pain.
I think you need to follow the life build guide as per OP guide.
Then if you have like 8ex you can follow the guide.
Hi! I really like the trap mechanic but the Arc spell is much more satifying than lightning trap imho. Can you change out lightning trap for arc or will that completely mess up the build?
Delerium mechanics are overtuned so dying a lot is normal lol. Otherwise the build is fine so far and I've been comfortably doing yellow maps with just a 4 link and 4.4K ES with CI.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info