[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Im not sure Which watchers eye of these two i should be using the extra shield one is giving me around 800 more shield and some dps but has no leech etc though not sure how big a diff they are actually making
"
SteadyLife wrote:
Hi if I could afford tranquillity anoitment, should I go for it or go for master sapper?

I'd love to hear someone else's opinion on this, but I'm chiming in after using PoB:

-- With Master Sapper allocated and 'Use Frenzy Charges' selected, I have an average hit of 405k and 9204 ES.

-- With Tranquility allocated and 'Use Frenzy Charges' de-selected, I have an average hit of 395k and 9304 ES.

Constants: Power charges selected, inspiration charges selected, enemy lightning resist -9, enemy chilled and shocked. I am not sure if my PoB is setup as correctly as others, I seemingly always have a lower Average Hit number so I assume I am missing some check somewhere.

Pastebin for mine: https://pastebin.com/Tc4rNf8Z
Last edited by zeddemore on Feb 5, 2020, 9:45:48 AM
First time played trapper, and i can say this is great build, have a lot of fun. Very tanky, very powerful, great currency farmer, offscreen penetrator, almost oneshot every metamorph, every boss-phase. Can easily do all endgame content. Genius change with Inspiration Support, that allow you to throw infinite traps. Ty, Oestergreen!

11099es, 1.6kk dps / 1kk shaper dps.

"
zeddemore wrote:
"
SteadyLife wrote:
Hi if I could afford tranquillity anoitment, should I go for it or go for master sapper?

I'd love to hear someone else's opinion on this, but I'm chiming in after using PoB:

-- With Master Sapper allocated and 'Use Frenzy Charges' selected, I have an average hit of 405k and 9204 ES.

-- With Tranquility allocated and 'Use Frenzy Charges' de-selected, I have an average hit of 395k and 9304 ES.

Constants: Power charges selected, inspiration charges selected, enemy lightning resist -9, enemy chilled and shocked. I am not sure if my PoB is setup as correctly as others, I seemingly always have a lower Average Hit number so I assume I am missing some check somewhere.

Using your pob, Presence of Chayula with Tranquility and 24% of Maximum Life Converted to Energy Shield gives +37k avg hit and 230es. Master sapper gives just 15.5k avg hit. At high lvl with high %es Tranquility is always better.
I must be doing a calc / config wrong. When I up to 24% conversion and then remove frenzy charges (due to loss of Master Sapper), I drop from 407k to 398k.

How do I need to setup my configuration page? Also, why does my PoB show about 100 or so less ES than in-game?
"
zeddemore wrote:
"
SteadyLife wrote:

Yeah, I would have chimed in with an answer here earlier too, but I'm not 100% sure either.

After trying both, I don't think there's a clear answer, with a similar dps delta (~2%) to yours.

It seems to me (and may just be stating the obvious) that if you're hitting enough to where you're keeping Frenzy up reliably, you're doing more damage with Master Sapper. If you don't care about charges, or don't have them all up reliably, you're better with Tranquility.

I've been using Tranq, and just opting to not care about needing to keep charges up.

Of course, since the necks are so cheap I've also considered picking up one of each and just swapping to test, since I also don't know what the trap trigger area delta might be worth. :)

"
fenix143 wrote:
First time played trapper, and i can say this is great build, have a lot of fun. Very tanky, very powerful, great currency farmer, offscreen penetrator, almost oneshot every metamorph, every boss-phase. Can easily do all endgame content. Genius change with Inspiration Support, that allow you to throw infinite traps. Ty, Oestergreen!

11099es, 1.6kk dps / 1kk shaper dps.

Delicious gear!
Hi! Can someone help me with multicraft mode on
pls? bcs i cant do it :/
"
bravo373 wrote:
Hi! Can someone help me with multicraft mode on
pls? bcs i cant do it :/

What do you want to multimod on this?
If im right, there arent enough free mods to multimod?
Hello,

first of all thanks for the build. I don't know if anyone has already suggested using the following helmet:

Just "Transfiguration of Soul: Increases and Reductions to Maximum Energy Shield also apply to Spell Damage at 30% of their value" is a good boost to damage if you don't have currency to buy expensive end game items. Furthermore, the 1k Armor brings up to 7% Damage Reduction. The 5% reduced mana reservation is not needed with a Enlighten Support lvl 3 + Inspiration Support. Yes, you lose potential resistances on a very good rare hemelt, but you can mitigate them elsewhere with relatively good gear.

Another point, why go in the tree to "Faith and Steal"? With relatively good gear you can do without the 8% to all resistances. 20% to Armor is of little use anyway if you don't have Armor. The 10% recharge is a bonus but we don't need it. You already have enough of it. I used the 3 skillpoints to get Foresight. Same effect on ES%. Advantage you can skill the whole ES wheel faster there from lvl 90 on.

Last thing. A good Crystal Belt

is a relatively good alternative to a Stygian Belt

My Build: https://pastebin.com/6pst6GiB

I would be happy to receive feedback.

Best Regards

Robbeeeeee
Last edited by Robbeeeeee on Feb 8, 2020, 6:53:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info