[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/529779031?t=0m

T16 Minotaur - before my gear upgrades! I've gained 30% more damage since this kill, which already was quite easy and also gained 1k more ES, at 9.1k atm. Most of my gains are due to better skilltree pathing because I got mana reduce on my helm and getting ulab enchant on my boots! (it's crazy for trappers in particular) When I manage to hit -9 resist on helm + reduce, i'll be gaining another 9% damage there.

As soon as I get a minute, i'll stream some boss hunting and kill awakener again and also elder/shaper, only need one fragment for each of them atm.
I've also been asked if I would stream some delving for those curious to see how a trapper does in delve (very very well imo), i'll get on that asap, atm i'm only depth 130 as i've not had time for it, but I got 30k sulphite ready.

Current POB, 9.1k es / 400k avg trap dmg per projectile ( https://pastebin.com/HMgWMMJf ) (To do accurate shaper dps math, you'd calculate that 400k is average for each projectile, your trap fires 9 projectiles and mostly at least 5 or more will hit if u plant traps ontop of the bosses, so that's 5x 400k - then add on-top of it the spire traps and you're just blowing bosses up like nobody's business=)

"
bravo373 wrote:
When is time to change Master Sapper to Tranquality?

I'm actually not fully convinced if it's worth the cost atm and the loss of frenzy charge generation, for now i'd keep sapper (ive adjusted the guide to mention this) Perhaps someone who has tranquility already could lean in with some exp.

"
Vasqudo wrote:
Thank you very much, you put so much work into managing all this build thread. I like how you post your progress, that really helps to get into the idea how build performs daily. Glad you are a part of poe community :)

Thanks for the kind words! over the years I've progressed from many good guides on here, so this is trying to pay it forward. =)
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 2, 2020, 10:23:20 AM
Ah thant ench. on boots im doing my 25run on uber lab no lucky on that ench. on boots :D
Hey oest, just ran across your build and i like how it looks, but i was wondering, would using Arc traps work as well as lightning trap? I was an arc trapper like 5 leagues ago and i LOVED it but im not seeing much about it. Do the multiple lightning balls from lightning trap just make lightning trap far superior?
Hello, I play this build, tell me how to raise the survival rate and damage. Thank you in advance and apologize for my poor English.
"
Bornforexile wrote:
Hey oest, just ran across your build and i like how it looks, but i was wondering, would using Arc traps work as well as lightning trap? I was an arc trapper like 5 leagues ago and i LOVED it but im not seeing much about it. Do the multiple lightning balls from lightning trap just make lightning trap far superior?

I've done some tinkering on POB and it's not worth it, Arc achieves about half the DPS of Lightning Trap.

Personally I don't like Lightning Trap very much, but with the pierce enchantment the clearspeed is just as good as Arc's. I'd strongly advise against going Arc.
Last edited by xmadruguinha on Jan 2, 2020, 12:09:37 PM
"
xmadruguinha wrote:
"
Bornforexile wrote:

I've done some tinkering on POB and it's not worth it, Arc achieves about half the DPS of Lightning Trap.

Personally I don't like Lightning Trap very much, but with the pierce enchantment the clearspeed is just as good as Arc's. I'd strongly advise against going Arc.

Fair enough! Preciate the quick response, i'll give it a shot!
Hey there

currently i got Shavronne's Wrappings, with 3 greens and 2 blues linked. Which green gem will you suggest for the third gem for this spec?, atm i just threw a swift assembly into it but seems like it doesnt work correctly with cluster traps..

Hope to hear from you :)
"
Almez wrote:
Hey there

currently i got Shavronne's Wrappings, with 3 greens and 2 blues linked. Which green gem will you suggest for the third gem for this spec?, atm i just threw a swift assembly into it but seems like it doesnt work correctly with cluster traps..

Hope to hear from you :)

U need only 2 green gems...others must be blue :)
Hey, so i've been a bit slow, but the progression on this build is coming along! What would i need to work on next since I've switched to LL? Would it be time to start trying to min max?

trash build keeps dying cus leech is shit regen is shit mitigation is shit.
spent over 80ex on the build to die in t11. =.=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info