[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Dont know if its better to have
and have all auras including skitters and lose about 50k dps in POB against
... :D
Hi,
thanks a lot for the guide. First time I do an ES (/ES-LL) build and I have some trouble.
I'm not an hardcore player, so I don't get that much currency (and haven't looted an ex yet).

I'm currenlty lvl 86 but with very poor items. I don't have that much money (11c, with some items waiting to be sold but not that much).
How should I do / what should I upgrade first (ie the 5L/6L shavronne is too expensive for now, etc).

Same question about my tree or my gems, anything I could improve?
I can do low level maps without damage problem but I still die from oneshots or so.

(Item below but my char should be public)
Spoiler
"
bravo373 wrote:
Dont know if its better to have
and have all auras including skitters and lose about 50k dps in POB against
... :D

It's possible to run all the auras if you spec into the right side reservation node, 2 enlighten 4s and a -5% from helmet and still have spare for level 21 clarity
Last edited by GodIsAGirl on Jan 3, 2020, 5:34:59 AM
"
GodIsAGirl wrote:
I seem to be losing a lot of damage using a 15% mana reduc shield over a spell damage one. Would that extra damage be worth the 4 point sacrifice?

Dropping 2 jewel nodes would allow you to gain 50%+ spell damage, the ability to run clarity level 21, improved effect on aura, and a cheaper overall build.

Right now with intermediate gear i'm still only running lvl 2 enlightens and haven't made a shield yet with reserved mana reduce. (So I've got sovereignty in the skill-tree for now).

My only reserved mana reduce item is my helmet with 5%.
With that I've got 160 free mana and using an enduring mana flask, which makes it totally fine to run with just 160 mana. I got all aura's active and my shield is similar to GodIsAgirl's, with spellpower/crit-to-spells on it. I've not decided yet if I prefer this or will go for 15% mana reduce shield, which would allow me to free up 4 points in the skill-tree.

Theoretically, since this league they've buffed shields to be able to have much higher spelldamage values, it means those 4 points are much less of a waste IF you get a 70++ spelldmg shield instead. The highest damage notes I could pick instead, would give me like 30-40k DPS at best, versus my current shield giving me almost 80k.

However, those 4 points could of course also be invested into ES instead.
With 4 points I could path down to pickup Foresight and gain about 600ES.

So it's a choice really, depending how you feel your damage is going/your gear.
Of course the perfect shield would be one that hit both mana reserve reduce AND high spelldamage, in that case, you'd be without needing to make any choice:)

I'm trying to craft a 15% shield, with some spelldmg and i'm using a hunter influenced shield because they are much cheaper than shaper ones and can roll some nice stats too imo (i'd love getting endurance charges on blocking, for deeper delve)

hunter shield affixes: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shield&an=int_armour,focus

Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 3, 2020, 6:51:40 AM

got lucky with those 2 crafts ;)

Iam struggling with damage. I know i must replace most of my jewels but i have the feeling that iam doing something wrong.
"
Sainzization wrote:

got lucky with those 2 crafts ;)

Iam struggling with damage. I know i must replace most of my jewels but i have the feeling that iam doing something wrong.

Jesus christ, your shield and your helmet ... I would *insert bad words censored* to get those 2 items o.O

You do atm have about 100k less damage than me, which shouldn't be the case;P
You need to fix your resists to have Lightning the highest and add a wise-oak flask to your setup.
You could remove 1 more mana reduce point in tree as you got an enduring mana flask.
You got several jewels that have almost no damage (less than 3k total dps from them)

By replacing your jewels with some of mine and also keeping one of your own, adding wise-oak and removing 3 points you used on a jewel socket in skilltree which isn't worth it until you got a really strong jewel for it (instead i invested those 3 points into pure lightning damage) with that you've gone up 25% in my POB from barely 300k to 406k:

the pob of my changes:
https://pastebin.com/2aqHG24h

Will u make some crafting tips for Helm? bcs i dont understand crafting at all :D
"
bravo373 wrote:
Will u make some crafting tips for Helm? bcs i dont understand crafting at all :D

Sure mate, but in short for helmet it's expensive if you want the best craft.
Best craft is a regular hubris circlet ilvl 84 minimum, with mana reduce, -9 lightning resist and decent ES.

For that you need Dense, Bound and Metallic fossils.
Either farm them yourself in delves or buy.
Luckily they aren't super expensive, i buy my dense for 1-2c and metallics for 1c and bounds for 2-4c.

You need triple resonators to fit all 3 fossils (luckily tripple is less expensive than duals) and then keep crafting until you get lucky with mana reduce and minus resist with at least 200+ ES total (remember you can add a bench craft in most cases if u got a free prefix)

Depending on your budget, i would stop crafting if you hit anything close to what you need and re-craft later when you accumulated enough fossils to try at least 10+ times.

Oddly, it seems like I can't hit 400k in PoB?

Spoiler
selling my gear, if anyone needs single target dps boost:

Starting price 3ex
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info