3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ThePotatoJohn wrote:
Just got a Victarios Influence. Do I need to link it fully for all the auras to work? From the PoB it looks like Blasphemy and Hatred are the only links needed

Enlightened must be linked to each skill to reduce mana reservation
Im going with Geofrys Chest for more survival. I still keep dieing alot, cant clear fawkin palace map T15 or higher... dunno whats wrong

Which 6L should i get?

Which color slots and gems? The one OP has isnt the same as he has in the videos.

Should i get 2RED 2 GREEN 2 BLUE?
Anyone playing the Chaos Conversion version? How does it fair? Have the gear sitting around for it. Thinking of trying it but instead of aura's run skeleton setup?...More or less Awakener8 viable?
Last edited by xmasbby78 on Jan 1, 2020, 12:30:18 PM
I got about 5ex's to spend, not sure what to upgrade or change next.

Any suggestions would be awesome! Thank you!
"
TerroR75 wrote:
"
shanec86 wrote:
Been reading this and following it for a while - since meta started I think?

Having some great luck this league and enjoying the build a lot.

My rings and belt need some love, other than that I think I'm just about fully built? apart from awakened gems and the helm enchant.

The one issue I have is zombies on sirus fight. Is there any way to keep them alive or are skellies the only way to go?

The first time I fought Sirus I lost the fight because I was trying to resummon zombies who kept dying. Learned my lesson. Second fight I killed him by switching my zombie and skellies around. Zombies seem to just die real fast, skellies are easy to resummon. Fight was easy.

I do juiced up t16 maps and run zombies fine never lose a single zombie but I can't seem to keep them alive in sirus fight. Is it just too strong a fight for them? I have no problem switching to skellies for that fight I was just wondering if there's a way to use or not?

And any tips to improve my build/tree would be appreciated.

I just lost to Sirus awakening level 4. Can you please give me some tips how to defeat him with skellies? Which gems should i use?

Check out my character. I'm using Geifri's which makes you much more tanky. Best thing I can say is watch a decent video on how to do the fight and manage the storms. It's fairly simple. Good luck.
i got a minions have 6% chance to blind on hit jewel

is it better to stack another one or to get minions have 8% chance to taunt on hit?

anyone knows?

edit: nevermind, got taunt. funny to see the boss focus on zombies.
Last edited by hazerer on Jan 1, 2020, 1:42:06 PM
"
Goofio wrote:
"
Erhesar wrote:

Today i was lucky to get this

Very nice, congrats!

Thanks to you and your guide. There is a lot of not obvious things in poe crafting.
Could anyone recommend me how to get more stronger? Ik my geems need to get lv 21/20 but other than that I find myself not doing enough dmgs to boss in t14-t16 especially on beyond monsters and i cant even do my awaken 4 elderslayers zombies just keep dying.. no matter which one im facing

Last edited by TrueConspiracy on Jan 1, 2020, 1:44:11 PM
is this a good armor for guardian?, I'm still using the budget version on him tho.

3.9 Chaos Conversion Zombies

Since i can't have 6 sockets with the Mon'Tregul, what do you recommend as off hand? On the pastebin the Mon'tregul has 3 raise spectre skillgems, and does not show what skillgems to put on a offhand if i use one... Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info