3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

i want leveling guide and how to up passive tree on lv15 lv30 lv45, pls.
"
aum6267 wrote:
i want leveling guide and how to up passive tree on lv15 lv30 lv45, pls.

Done.

Updated guide with leveling details, spectres, bandits, ascendencies.

The Violent Dead Cobalt Jewel is no longer drop or be obtained from quests in this league...
"
bigts wrote:
The Violent Dead Cobalt Jewel is no longer drop or be obtained from quests in this league...

You don't need it. Slap on any other minion jewel or use Brawn jewel to get strength or get life/res or just don't take jewel slot and pick up 2 more 5% increase life nodes.

EZ :)
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 18, 2019, 4:39:50 PM
What is your pantheon??

And Host Chieftain grants power charges to allies. not frenzy charges...

and how can get you and allies fortify??
Last edited by bigts on Sep 18, 2019, 10:49:19 PM
"
bigts wrote:
What is your pantheon??

Pantheon... I haven't even done that yet :D

I'll take Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Garukhan... going to upgrade them now... that's an extra 14% movement speed right there!

For Spectres I meant Carnage Chieftan.. I'll update the guide.

Fortify is from arming your Animated Guardian with Kingmaker axe... I'll add this to the guide too. Great questions!

I am now hitting 250% movement speed and it's getting crazy. Playing with Phase run, Flesh Offering, and Vaal Haste for super fast gameplay.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
bigts wrote:
What is your pantheon??

Pantheon... I haven't even done that yet :D

I'll take Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Garukhan... going to upgrade them now... that's an extra 14% movement speed right there!

For Spectres I meant Carnage Chieftan.. I'll update the guide.

Fortify is from arming your Animated Guardian with Kingmaker axe... I'll add this to the guide too. Great questions!

I am now hitting 250% movement speed and it's getting crazy. Playing with Phase run, Flesh Offering, and Vaal Haste for super fast gameplay.

Thank you for update!!
Last edited by bigts on Sep 19, 2019, 9:28:44 AM
Just added a couple videos:

60 second Minotaur clear and my Shaper kill just using just a quicksilver flask.

This shows how OP this build is and that every other flask/skill are just added bonuses.

We hit 180% movement speed just by popping a flask. We get to 260%+ movement speed if you want to click a few extra buttons (Phase Run, Vaal Haste, Flesh Offering).

UPDATE: Also just took down Uber Elder deathless using just a quicksilver flask. Video up.
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 19, 2019, 9:47:57 PM
What a nice build and post.
What's the reason for BM on the spectres?
"
flyaway_kong wrote:
What a nice build and post.
What's the reason for BM on the spectres?

Thanks mate!

Blood magic is so our spectre apes can spam war crys and give frenzies to minions constantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info