3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I dont know why but i feel that my dmg got nerfed after switching to +3 lvl mace.
how do i see the path of building it doesnt let me
How do I delete a post?
Last edited by SpontaneousCombustion on Jan 1, 2020, 6:46:16 PM
heys guys how you manage legions encounters ? i feel like a need more "AoE" damage are good so maybe more speed but idk what can i do for change that , really hard to kill more than 60/70% during the timer .
"
Redeyesgeek wrote:
heys guys how you manage legions encounters ? i feel like a need more "AoE" damage are good so maybe more speed but idk what can i do for change that , really hard to kill more than 60/70% during the timer .

Get in a goo spot after clicking to start it and pop vaal skeles before starting it and then I just flame dash around, usually can kill everything depending on map layout.
"
dhominico wrote:
how do i catch monsters i want as spectres when there is 2000 small apes on ground?...

A is the hotkey, hold down A and mouse over corpses and they'll highlight and tell you what corpse is what
Why everyone use Blood magic with animate guardian & spectre?
Just cast before aura on no?
"
1mark wrote:
Why everyone use Blood magic with animate guardian & spectre?
Just cast before aura on no?

Blood magic makes your specters use life instead of mana, which in turn allows them to cast more often
I asked earlier but no response so I'll try again: why not use ruthless instead of multistrike? For me ruthless is 10% more dps according to POB. Did I miss something?
hey arisfuser what you trying now i see you put impale in your setup now over whithering touch also your using other auras besides purity now??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info