3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

my first Sirius fight ever (awakened 4) and I failed badly. Not been able to beat him with Geofri and Shaper's Touch -.-

got killed by these huge swirls (have nearly 13k eHP) but if you don't know where to run after the first phase you're screwed .... lost 60% exp at 93 ^^
"
Ameoth wrote:

well.... there goes the "jesus christ" build for Animated guardians lolz... better just not use it there then i guess xD

Thanks for the warning

LOL was only 4ex, I already replaced him and we going again
"
Apologies if noob question...

Some of the skill gems look like they should stay at level 1 or maybe a bit higher but not maxed.

These are the gems that don't seem to give much for extra levels:

Desecrate, Blasphemy, Cast while Channeling, Convocation, Spirit Offering, Cyclone, Phase Run, maybe Haste and Blood Magic.

Can someone give me some idea what level those gems should be at?

Thanks in advance.

I level them to 20/20 and sell it
cyclone 1/20 is 25c
bloodmagic 20/20 is 60c . .etc

Made a few ex this way.
"
forsenCD wrote:
my fucking animate guardian died, i thought you said it was unkillable?

A lot of people dont realize that minion resistances are huge. My AG isnt using the es chest/helm combo (its just a belly of beast) and he goes untouched at T16 metas, 400+ delve, awakener 8, etc... Just because hes res capped.
Hello, since I have some currency without use and I got an elder mace I decided to try luck in crafting for the first time. I got this:

I found the guide and discussion about crafting, but Idk if I can use the same metod to get the +1 level of Socketed gems, specially the idea of using beast crafting since is an elder base and idk if that changes things.

Thanks for any help
"
Durahal wrote:
"
forsenCD wrote:

A lot of people dont realize that minion resistances are huge. My AG isnt using the es chest/helm combo (its just a belly of beast) and he goes untouched at T16 metas, 400+ delve, awakener 8, etc... Just because hes res capped.

Where do you see the res of minions at?
"
Echosyp wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:
"
forsenCD wrote:

Where do you see the res of minions at?

POE BUILDER
"
brunowa wrote:

Skills/Gems

Helmet: Raise Spectre, Meat Shield/Minion Life, Animate Guardian, Blood Magic. Blood magic is used so spectres can spam their skills.

Weapon: Raise Zombie, Feeding Frenzy, Minion Speed/Minion Damage (Awakened), Melee Physical Damage (Awakened), Multistrike (Awakened), Empower

Chest (Skeletons): Vaal Summon Skeletons, Minion Damage (Awakened), Feeding Frenzy, Melee Physical Damage (Awakened), Melee Splash (Awakened), Ruthless

Chest (Auras): Enlighten, Discipline, Blasphemy, Enfeeble, Dread Banner, Vaal Haste

Why 2 chest setups? Take your pick of what you prefer.

Skellies = potentially more boss DPS at the end-end-game (when you're awakening level 6+), more clicking, and slower clear.

Auras (my preference) = potentially less boss DPS at the end-end-game (when you're awakening level 6+), smoother gameplay, faster clear.

You could also run zombies and skellies in the same 6 link weapon (both as 5L's).

Gloves: Summon Chaos/Carrion Golem, Convocation, Phase Run, Vaal Molten Shell.

Boots: Cyclone, Desecrete, Cast While Channeling, Spirit Offering

Ring: Clarity. Clarity is only needed if you have the Watcher's eye that gives "Gain X% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield While Affected by Clarity"

Movement Speed Note: Simply popping a quicksilver flask gets us to 180% movement speed. AWESOME!

Popping Phase run gets us to 230%. It's a very nice boost!

Add Flesh offering to get an extra 22% movespeed (if you do this you have to swap Commander of Darkness ascendancy to Mistress of Sacrifice)

Popping Vaal Haste gets us an extra 23% movespeed.

Using these above additions (+ pantheon bonuses) you can reach over 280% movespeed. CRAZY.

If you want to go all out on speed, there is also a +15% movespeed chest you can wear, and also some nearby passives you can pick up to get you over 300%... I haven't tried it yet... but I will purely for the shits and giggles :)

Apologies if noob question...

Some of the skill gems look like they should stay at level 1 or maybe a bit higher but not maxed.

I've not played PoE much but these gems don't seem (to me) to give much for extra levels:

Desecrate, Blasphemy, Cast while Channeling, Convocation, Spirit Offering, Cyclone, Phase Run, maybe Haste and Blood Magic.

Can you say something (maybe in the guide?) on what level each of the gems should be at?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by SpontaneousCombustion on Jan 1, 2020, 6:48:17 PM
Hi there!

Very keen to play summoner for the first time and this guide looks great :)

The guide claims to be the best overall build for damage, survivability, mapping speed. I also saw another video summoner guide by YouTuber grimro who is popular for TS builds and game knowledge. He runs a summoner build too that is either full zombie or skeleton, claiming it is the best balance of damage, survivability and speed. It is also CI.

I am wondering if you would provide your thoughts on how your build compares to his build in terms of those three metrics? I don’t mean to push one build over another, but simply to understand more the benefits of running either your setup compared to grimro setup.

And also is it possible to run a CI version of your build?

Thanks so much!!!
"
Draxguards wrote:
hey arisfuser what you trying now i see you put impale in your setup now over whithering touch also your using other auras besides purity now??

Well, did some minmaxing calculations, ..Impale maths . Gained 110k per skel. My skels are now 810k so, taking into account i can summon 52 Vaals every 15 secs...not bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info