3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

im running 6l geofriwith auras got the minion life leech AND indominable army, my zombies are still dying, any tips?
Last edited by TobySV on Jan 1, 2020, 1:55:04 PM
"
TobySV wrote:
im running 6l geofriwith auras got the minion life leech AND indominable army, my zombies are still dying, any tips?

Cant really look at your character... but what res do your zombies have? Grave intentions?
"
Pops335 wrote:
3.9 Chaos Conversion Zombies

Since i can't have 6 sockets with the Mon'Tregul, what do you recommend as off hand? On the pastebin the Mon'tregul has 3 raise spectre skillgems, and does not show what skillgems to put on a offhand if i use one... Thanks

I leveled with 1h + shield and used
as offhand. Alternatively just use a shield with some ES/life and ressis I guess. I didn't play chaos conversion though so maybe there is something better for it. The thing I liked the most about 1h and shield was that I was able to use shieldcharge with faster attack and fortify.

Something you could put in the offhand is Holy relic, Carrion golem or skitterbots for example.
Thanks I'll check that out.
how do i catch monsters i want as spectres when there is 2000 small apes on ground?...
"
Ameoth wrote:
Im going with Geofrys Chest for more survival. I still keep dieing alot, cant clear fawkin palace map T15 or higher... dunno whats wrong

Which 6L should i get?

Which color slots and gems? The one OP has isnt the same as he has in the videos.

Should i get 2RED 2 GREEN 2 BLUE?

Buy any good rolled 6L Geofri's and don't worry about colours. Just use Chrome's to colour it to your desire. Colouring Geofri's is easy using single chromatic orbs.
https://youtu.be/KXS1wWWNEJs

AUL kill at depth 300
Last edited by LundaSwe on Jan 1, 2020, 2:45:44 PM
Not used to play Summoner but do I have to respawn them all when exit/enter the game ?
As of now when I start the game for the day I always start without any minions...
-Nerf
Could someone tell me what pieces of gear can I upgrade for like 10-15 ex?

I would like to kill sirus with this character but I am struggling with T15 bosses (takes ages to kill) and i already spent few ex on the gear.
what sockets/gems would you go with for queen's and aura chest if you "0nly" have 5 links in both?

Great videos btw :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info