3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I just loaded up POB and I'm very new to it.

I'm running a 6l zombie setup with 15 zombies: Zombies21/Empower4/Feeding frenzy/Melee phys/Minion damage/Multistrike. 132k dps per zombie.

But replacing Multistrike with Ruthless gives the zombie 10% more dps (higher damage, lower attack speed) for a total 146k dps.

But every zombie build seems to use multistrike at all times, why? Is it still better than ruthless?
"
TerroR75 wrote:

I just lost to Sirus awakening level 4. Can you please give me some tips how to defeat him with skellies? Which gems should i use?

That depends, what did you die to? It looks like you have no chaos res, awakener does a lot of chaos damage. You should have more than enough damage to kill him, looks like you just need more surviability.

From my experience though, 6L skele is better than 6L aura for awakener.
Last edited by karbengo on Jan 2, 2020, 12:23:20 AM
"
Durahal wrote:
"
TerroR75 wrote:

I just lost to Sirus awakening level 4. Can you please give me some tips how to defeat him with skellies? Which gems should i use?

That depends, what did you die to? It looks like you have no chaos res, awakener does a lot of chaos damage. You should have more than enough damage to kill him, looks like you just need more surviability.

I have no problem with dodging most of his attacks but mostly im dying to the storm, cant really manage them around the arena well yet. It should be alright then if i will put skeleton gems inside victario's influence instead of auras?
Im going with Geofrys Chest for more survival. I still keep dieing alot, cant clear fawkin palace map T15 or higher... dunno whats wrong

Which 6L should i get?

Which color slots and gems? The one OP has isnt the same as he has in the videos.

Should i get 2RED 2 GREEN 2 BLUE?
"
maxenergy wrote:
I just loaded up POB and I'm very new to it.

I'm running a 6l zombie setup with 15 zombies: Zombies21/Empower4/Feeding frenzy/Melee phys/Minion damage/Multistrike. 132k dps per zombie.

But replacing Multistrike with Ruthless gives the zombie 10% more dps (higher damage, lower attack speed) for a total 146k dps.

But every zombie build seems to use multistrike at all times, why? Is it still better than ruthless?

Would be interested in that too. I have never used multistrike running with ruthless from the start. My guess is they use their slam 3 times with multistrike but I am not sure. Prbly better for clearing maybe?
"
TerroR75 wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:
"
TerroR75 wrote:

I have no problem with dodging most of his attacks but mostly im dying to the storm, cant really manage them around the arena well yet. It should be alright then if i will put skeleton gems inside victario's influence instead of auras?

IMO remove feeding frenzy for sirus, so your zombies don't run into the storms. You can put skellies in that slot. Also use convocation to keep them close to you and give them life regen.

Chaos res for zombies is key, I did sirus at awakener 6 and no zombies died and they have 54 chaos res. When I attempted earlier with lower chaos res, they died too much and I wiped.
Last edited by maxenergy on Jan 1, 2020, 11:44:31 AM
Just respeced my lv 94 slo-mo zombie build and gimped myself so hard. lol Burnt like 100+ regrets as every tree I look at is different and things still arent working out. Never played a minion build before.

I have a Baron, 5 link Queens Decree, 5 link Geofri's, Alberon's, Meginord's and some other random stuff. At like 560 Strength

Can I make things work with just these? What gems do I use with these?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Jan 1, 2020, 11:58:05 AM
"
maxenergy wrote:

IMO remove feeding frenzy for sirus, so your zombies don't run into the storms. You can put skellies in that slot. Also use convocation to keep them close to you and give them life regen.

Chaos res for zombies is key, I did sirus at awakener 6 and no zombies died and they have 54 chaos res. When I attempted earlier with lower chaos res, they died too much and I wiped.

Totally agree with feeding frenzy. I always remove it for deathmark and stick feeding frenzy onto the golem if I have a free slot. Deathmark should be way more boss dmg anyways.

Don't think chaos res matters that much. If the storms would do chaos dmg CI chars would be able to just run through them which they aren't. Not sure what dmg type they do though maybe it's partly chaos dmg in which case chaos res would help.

Imho the main reason if zombies survive that fight or not is how you handle the storms. If you are kiting them for a long time to put them in the right place more zombies will prbly die. May be better to use skellies in that case.
Just got a Victarios Influence. Do I need to link it fully for all the auras to work? From the PoB it looks like Blasphemy and Hatred are the only links needed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info