3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Goofio wrote:
"
floodo1 wrote:
Another variation of this is to use beastcrafting to add prefix and remove random suffix which is a combination of step 3 and 6, is safer, and is much less than 1ex.

That is a very good point, it is definitely a good replacement for step 6.

However, I don't think it's a good replacement for step 3, because we want very specific mods for all 3 prefixes. At step 3, we don't have "Cannot roll attack modifiers" yet, so if we add a prefix there, it will probably be one that we don't want. So we'd have to annul it anyway, and risk removing minion damage.

For ur weap-crafting need 2-Hand Mase\Sword\Axe, right? Which ilvl minimum and any influence on item? And what u think about average cost (cuz can choose: buy crafted weap for 11-12ex or try craft myself (if it's cheaper, but per my 4k hrs i havent any good craft =\)
"
Goofio wrote:
"
BBR0X wrote:
Is it worth to have avian aspect in the weapon?

I'm going to use one of those new elderslayer exalted orbs instead of crafting avian aspect. I'm not sure which orb yet though.

I've updated the crafting guide that is found here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413#p22709287

Thanks for the update!
"
Agroveuin wrote:

For ur weap-crafting need 2-Hand Mase\Sword\Axe, right? Which ilvl minimum and any influence on item? And what u think about average cost (cuz can choose: buy crafted weap for 11-12ex or try craft myself (if it's cheaper, but per my 4k hrs i havent any good craft =\)

Any 2h mace/sword/axe ilvl 75-82 should work according to my answers when I asked earlier :)
Even little Mittens finally got Sirus, only AW5 + 2 deaths + he lost his cheapo AG and zombies in the process (despite having the super weapon and the special chaos jewel)

At least his crafting luck is still strong though...
well my guardian just died rip those exalts
was doing awakener lvl 6 red maps juiced up and one of the mods was 70% less recovery of something.

may he rest in peace

and this is with lvl 24 guardian and max gear
Last edited by TheJmayne on Jan 1, 2020, 10:23:01 AM
"
Agroveuin wrote:

If you're using fossils, get a weapon that is ilvl 75+. If you're using essences, ilvl doesn't matter.

The weapon doesn't need any influence, just a normal/magic/rare 2-handed sword/mace/axe. Buy it already 6-linked, they are cheap, like 10-20c. And get something that is easy to color with chromatic orbs. So if you're doing this build, probably a weapon with lower dexterity and higher strength requirements.

It should cost less than 11-12ex to craft it yourself, unless you're very unlucky. Essences will be cheaper than fossils, but you can't get max minion damage with essences.

The biggest costs are the crafting bench mods. "Cannot roll attack modifiers" (1ex), "Prefixes cannot change" (2ex), "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" (2ex), "+2 to level of socketed support gems" (2ex). That's a total of 7ex. The rest of it can be done for probably under 1ex, maybe 2ex if you're very unlucky. So probably 8-9ex total.
Last edited by Goofio on Jan 1, 2020, 10:15:58 AM
level 74 so far , clears well and most bosses die fast . Metamorphs take a while to kill though. Got lucky with a perfect astramentis in 1 divine.

"
Goofio wrote:
"
Agroveuin wrote:

If you're using fossils, get a weapon that is ilvl 75+. If you're using essences, ilvl doesn't matter.

The weapon doesn't need any influence, just a normal/magic/rare 2-handed sword/mace/axe. Buy it already 6-linked, they are cheap, like 10-20c. And get something that is easy to color with chromatic orbs. So if you're doing this build, probably a weapon with lower dexterity and higher strength requirements.

It should cost less than 11-12ex to craft it yourself, unless you're very unlucky. Essences will be cheaper than fossils, but you can't get max minion damage with essences.

The biggest costs are the crafting bench mods. "Cannot roll attack modifiers" (1ex), "Prefixes cannot change" (2ex), "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" (2ex), "+2 to level of socketed support gems" (2ex). That's a total of 7ex. The rest of it can be done for probably under 1ex, maybe 2ex if you're very unlucky. So probably 8-9ex total.

K, thanks. And last question - Coronal Maul best base (saw that big amount of ppls use it) or dontmatter
Been reading this and following it for a while - since meta started I think?

Having some great luck this league and enjoying the build a lot.

My rings and belt need some love, other than that I think I'm just about fully built? apart from awakened gems and the helm enchant.

The one issue I have is zombies on sirus fight. Is there any way to keep them alive or are skellies the only way to go?

The first time I fought Sirus I lost the fight because I was trying to resummon zombies who kept dying. Learned my lesson. Second fight I killed him by switching my zombie and skellies around. Zombies seem to just die real fast, skellies are easy to resummon. Fight was easy.

I do juiced up t16 maps and run zombies fine never lose a single zombie but I can't seem to keep them alive in sirus fight. Is it just too strong a fight for them? I have no problem switching to skellies for that fight I was just wondering if there's a way to use or not?

And any tips to improve my build/tree would be appreciated.
"
shanec86 wrote:
Been reading this and following it for a while - since meta started I think?

Having some great luck this league and enjoying the build a lot.

My rings and belt need some love, other than that I think I'm just about fully built? apart from awakened gems and the helm enchant.

The one issue I have is zombies on sirus fight. Is there any way to keep them alive or are skellies the only way to go?

The first time I fought Sirus I lost the fight because I was trying to resummon zombies who kept dying. Learned my lesson. Second fight I killed him by switching my zombie and skellies around. Zombies seem to just die real fast, skellies are easy to resummon. Fight was easy.

I do juiced up t16 maps and run zombies fine never lose a single zombie but I can't seem to keep them alive in sirus fight. Is it just too strong a fight for them? I have no problem switching to skellies for that fight I was just wondering if there's a way to use or not?

And any tips to improve my build/tree would be appreciated.

I just lost to Sirus awakening level 4. Can you please give me some tips how to defeat him with skellies? Which gems should i use?
Last edited by TerroR75 on Jan 1, 2020, 11:15:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info