[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
goncharov92 wrote:
Sorry, but what is "BA"? :)
In this context "Blood Aquaduct".
Double malevolence watcher will have to wait :)

After playing in PoB more, I decided to go for the ring upgrade, I got a juicy plan:

Got this sweet base yesterday, after using last 30-ish essences, finally hit t1 life, so it's time to finish items once and for all.

Plan of attack:
Spoiler
I decided to put all resistances on it, with life poison and flat chaos as prefixes. Then I can free up resist suffix on belt and craft strength, freeing that annoying +30 from my tree, and it opens up a suffix for amulet to have elder's attack speed mod. That means I have to craft amulet from start, but oh, what we do for abit more dps :)

Alternative is to remove one resist from gloves to craft attack speed on, and leave the belt as it is, but I couldn't free up that node from tree then. It would have been worth for sure, but I'm not doing it because those gloves were first triple elevated item I crafted, and they have t1 resists. Too connected to them.
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
goncharov92 wrote:
Sorry, but what is "BA"? :)
In this context "Blood Aquaduct".

Thanks for an answer.

Also, want to ask, does anybody know why in this guide the author offer go to 6L The Perfect Form Body Armour, but on PoeNinja I see that almost everyone use 6L Loreweawe Body Armour? Why?

Thanks
Last edited by goncharov92 on Mar 16, 2021, 9:07:54 AM
"
Thanks for an answer.

Also, want to ask, does anybody know why in this guide the author offer go to 6L The Perfect Form Body Armour, but on PoeNinja I see that almost everyone use 6L Loreweawe Body Armour? Why?

Thanks

Perfect form was the former best armor for the build before the synergy between Loreweave and Transendence keystone was discovered. Talking early league, perfect form is still a very strong armor as it gives you phase acrobatics which we get on the tree via Thread of Hope. Thread of Hope however is quite pricey early on with low availabilty due to it being gated behind Sirus. Also, Loreweave itself is gated behind 60 unique rings, which means it takes time before they appear on the market or you have to buy those rings which is possible, but annyoing. That means you have a smoother power curve going for a 6-link perfect form if you can get your hands on it.
Hello, this build real fun :p but now i need some help what items i need to upgrade because im struggling at survivability there my setup right now.
@Bumciakas:
Read the FAQ on page 1, especially the first question.
"
Bumciakas wrote:
Hello, this build real fun :p but now i need some help what items i need to upgrade because im struggling at survivability there my setup right now.

Well, to start, I am pretty sure your timeless jewel is converting some key notables onto something else. Not sure why did you even take dominus, we need Maxarius for the transcendance.

To continue on that, you are mostly ready for the loreweave/transcendance upgrade. Get yourself that shiny armor, get the correct timeless jewel and take that Iron Grip keystone, it will be converted to Transcendance when you socket correct timeless jewel.

You can then ditch arctic armor, and work towards that enlighten 3 or 4, and get an aspect of the crab somewhere. when you eventually replace fenumus weave.

But before any of that, annoint Tribal Fury on your amulet, it means the world's difference.

But as blastinMot already said, I too urge you to read the build guide once more atleast, as it provides all the info you will need.
Last edited by indigoBot on Mar 17, 2021, 11:39:09 AM
Stopping by to say thx to vennto, I did take you up on that advice about the ring. And since the ring has 3 resist suffixes, I could've got more attack speed on amulet.
This is the result

Also, I played around with some flask setups, not much discovered but I thought I'd share, maybe it helps maybe it doesn't.

Spoiler
% increased evasion rating doesn't raise eHP
seems like it doesn't add to evasion converted with IR or PoB doesn't take it into account

Basalt adds more eHP than quartz flask due to built in 15% phys dmg reduction, but it lowers the eHP vs elemental damage because we lose on 10% dodge. However, during vaal grace, it is better. I would still say overall better because our only hole in the defence is vs physical damage.

Suffixes on flasks don't stack

Cheers
My first level 100 ever!.

Nothing is more heart pumping than playing a game of chicken with the Harbinger packs in T16 Necropolis for the last 2 levels.

https://pastebin.com/cT3TyUcg

Now to spend the rest of my currency to craft these juicy double influence pieces of all the top guys have.
Last edited by eyeyue on Mar 20, 2021, 3:18:30 PM
Just crafted what's probably my last item for this build for the league:

Double elevated, with phys taken as cold. Not the best base, or the best enchant... I got tired of trying to either roll or find a lion pelt with withering touch stacks after 2-3 weeks. It's got a bit of rerolling left to get perfect, which I might or might not get around to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info