[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

final gloves :)
So i started this league with this build and was tearing through the atlas with the budget version then respecced into a wind ripper mf build for awhile got a bit of currency so i decided to switch back to try and complete the 100% delirious build and i almost finished crafting what i feel like should be a bis claw once i augment tier 1 chaos damage (in offhand) and i'd like to craft another one once i optimize the rest of my gear. My priorities right now are my gloves and my helmet because I have a helmet in my inventory with 40% pestilent strike damage i want to try and dual influence and craft. I'm also looking for an Auls to replace the impresence I have current and need to figure out how to get an aspect of the crab on my gear cause i'm on ps4 and there is none on the market. Does anyone have some other advice on improving my build? i'm in need of health bad but don't know where else to get it other than

"
Does anyone have some other advice on improving my build? i'm in need of health bad but don't know where else to get it other than

U are not following the build. I am not making a list of the 25 things you are doing wrong. Go back to reading the guide and what mods and gear to get on each slot.
"
eyeyue wrote:
My first level 100 ever!.

Congrats :)

"
pblur wrote:
Just crafted what's probably my last item for this build

Nice helmy there

"
Vennto wrote:
final gloves :)

You madlad wtf is this XD. Btw thought of a project so I dont quit league go for malevolence reduced reservation, socket anomalous precision 21/20 get rid of accuracy on rings and slam crab there then tailwind on boots. Also I was debating to go for 1/20 precision and skitterbots for the shock but I have no idea whats the uptime on that. Gonna be like budget aura stacker :P
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Does anyone have some other advice on improving my build? i'm in need of health bad but don't know where else to get it other than

U are not following the build. I am not making a list of the 25 things you are doing wrong. Go back to reading the guide and what mods and gear to get on each slot.
He is on PS4 though, so probably way less items to trade for.

Biggest health increases would be a good life roll on gloves and a hunter influenced stygian vise with increased max life and max life.
Impresence and second ring also don't have much health.
Hello
I think I have somewhat good gear now but I still die a lot in T15/16 moderately juiced (sextant + domination)

Am I missing some defensive layers or is it just me not paying enough attention ?

https://pastebin.com/VqYWxpVk

My helmet is a work in progress and should get a better def mod and even a second one but I don't think it would matter that much
"
Archfiendj wrote:
Am I missing some defensive layers or is it just me not paying enough attention ?

Boot enchant?
Perfect Rumi's?
Loreweave with 78% res?
How much chaos resistance do you have?

Your gloves have no damage and most importantly don't have +1 strike skills.

These are the most obvious problems.

The rest of it might be bad play ([vaal] molten shell usage/bad positioning?).
Last edited by blastinMot on Mar 26, 2021, 4:09:36 PM
"
Perfect Rumi's?

Also 3 Block Nodes not allocated.
"

Also 3 Block Nodes not allocated.

Every time I pass the 50% mark I tend to either die stupidly or forget that dying lose you xp and go do Sirius or other bosses :/

"
Boot enchant?

Really pricy to find enchented Atziri's step.

"
Perfect Rumi's?

Will lokk for it

"
Loreweave with 78% res?

Loreweave is that important ? Important yes, but how important ? I had trouble with intelligence and strength so I had to divine and couldn't get a good 78res/20+attribute. I'll see what I can do on this.

"

Chaos resist is 20%. By twicking around elem res I should be able to open a slot on my helmet for chaos res. It's on the way but didn't really care about chaos res until now

"
Your gloves have no damage and most importantly don't have +1 strike skills.

I didn't pay attention to my gloves to be honnest, I were more focused on staying alive than seeking multi strike. I'm quite poor, not that poor, but I can't afford 10ex gear on trade. I'll see what I can do on this.

Thanks for your pointers. It gives me new direction to improve my gear.
I'm just browsing around, trying to look for my next league start.

From the early comments I see perfect form is quite mandatory.
If my research is correct, a 6l perfect form is like 700 chaos at the end of first week.

I don't think I ever made that much currency while also doing incremental upgrades.

How do you guys worked around it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info