[3.13] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - League Starter & Ender - 100% Delirious farmer

"

I'm just browsing around, trying to look for my next league start.

From the early comments I see perfect form is quite mandatory.
If my research is correct, a 6l perfect form is like 700 chaos at the end of first week.

I don't think I ever made that much currency while also doing incremental upgrades.

How do you guys worked around it?

I used a 6-link Dendrobate which was ~40 chaos on day 3 until I farmed enough for an upgrade. It will probably be more expensive in leagues without deterministic loot, but that item hasn't been meta ever, so it probably won't be that bad. I ended up breezing through the atlas with it until tier 14+.

You also can always buy a Perfect Form and 5 link it trivially (or buy a jeweler's touch prophecy) until you can afford a 6-link
Last edited by Jackben1mble on Mar 26, 2021, 8:08:25 PM
"
Archfiendj wrote:
"

Also 3 Block Nodes not allocated.

Every time I pass the 50% mark I tend to either die stupidly or forget that dying lose you xp and go do Sirius or other bosses :/
Respec damage into block nodes will keep you from dying and in turn get back the other nodes faster.

"
Archfiendj wrote:
"
"
Boot enchant?

Really pricy to find enchented Atziri's step.
Than get your ass into lab yourself.
Might even make some money while doing it.
Use twice enchanted prophecies.

"
Archfiendj wrote:
"
Loreweave with 78% res?

How much chaos resistance do you have?

Loreweave is that important ? Important yes, but how important ? I had trouble with intelligence and strength so I had to divine and couldn't get a good 78res/20+attribute. I'll see what I can do on this.

"
How much chaos resistance do you have?

Chaos resist is 20%. By twicking around elem res I should be able to open a slot on my helmet for chaos res. It's on the way but didn't really care about chaos res until now
Should have started with a 78% loreweave in the first place.
You can use some attribute catalysts on your amulet, to make up for a loss in str/int. You also need to spec into "Primal Spirit" for another 20/20 in stats.
The 78% is pretty good for juiced maps.

Chaos res is important in juiced red maps as well.
Once in a while there will be a mob with chaos damage and you won't notice until it's too late and wonder why you died.

Regarding swapping res etc. - get rid of that awful rare synth. ring base. 6 int/str. isn't worth as much as 16/16 resists from a two-stone ring. Ring (besides belt) is also probably the slot for resists catalysts.

"
Archfiendj wrote:
"
Your gloves have no damage and most importantly don't have +1 strike skills.

I didn't pay attention to my gloves to be honnest, I were more focused on staying alive than seeking multi strike. I'm quite poor, not that poor, but I can't afford 10ex gear on trade. I'll see what I can do on this.
Then leave those for later. But the +1 strike does help a lot in juiced maps, because you can target more enemies at the same time.

Regarding importance of Perfect Form - some people go corrupted 6L dircetly to 6L Loreweave and skip PF entirely.
5L Perfect Form isn't worth it imho.
"
Regarding swapping res etc. - get rid of that awful rare synth. ring base. 6 int/str. isn't worth as much as 16/16 resists from a two-stone ring. Ring (besides belt) is also probably the slot for resists catalysts.

There was a time when it was a two stone ring, and then I wanted to see what synthesis craft do. Should have google it first :/

Thank you everyone for taking the time to help me, I really appreciate it.
"

Optimized filter link
https://www.dropbox.com/.....

Do you think you can make the filters public on your profile? So that we can just "follow" them? Not sure how new / old this feature is, but it's pretty awesome.
(we still need the sounds tho)

Sooo i guess its my turn, league has been fun, build is insanely strong and I want to thank the build creator and everyone else who made it unique with their own ideas! I achieved what I wanted every piece of gear I have is self crafted and all t1s(except for the abyss jewel and those medium clusters, was too lazy to craft them cause I am working into a mirror tier +1 spectre regalia). See yall next league where crafting becomes a nightmare(again)!
Last edited by Orestiada on Apr 1, 2021, 6:48:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info