[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"

I'm just browsing around, trying to look for my next league start.

From the early comments I see perfect form is quite mandatory.
If my research is correct, a 6l perfect form is like 700 chaos at the end of first week.

I don't think I ever made that much currency while also doing incremental upgrades.

How do you guys worked around it?

I used a 6-link Dendrobate which was ~40 chaos on day 3 until I farmed enough for an upgrade. It will probably be more expensive in leagues without deterministic loot, but that item hasn't been meta ever, so it probably won't be that bad. I ended up breezing through the atlas with it until tier 14+.

You also can always buy a Perfect Form and 5 link it trivially (or buy a jeweler's touch prophecy) until you can afford a 6-link
Last edited by Jackben1mble on Mar 26, 2021, 8:08:25 PM
"
Archfiendj wrote:
"

Also 3 Block Nodes not allocated.

Every time I pass the 50% mark I tend to either die stupidly or forget that dying lose you xp and go do Sirius or other bosses :/
Respec damage into block nodes will keep you from dying and in turn get back the other nodes faster.

"
Archfiendj wrote:
"
"
Boot enchant?

Really pricy to find enchented Atziri's step.
Than get your ass into lab yourself.
Might even make some money while doing it.
Use twice enchanted prophecies.

"
Archfiendj wrote:
"
Loreweave with 78% res?

How much chaos resistance do you have?

Loreweave is that important ? Important yes, but how important ? I had trouble with intelligence and strength so I had to divine and couldn't get a good 78res/20+attribute. I'll see what I can do on this.

"
How much chaos resistance do you have?

Chaos resist is 20%. By twicking around elem res I should be able to open a slot on my helmet for chaos res. It's on the way but didn't really care about chaos res until now
Should have started with a 78% loreweave in the first place.
You can use some attribute catalysts on your amulet, to make up for a loss in str/int. You also need to spec into "Primal Spirit" for another 20/20 in stats.
The 78% is pretty good for juiced maps.

Chaos res is important in juiced red maps as well.
Once in a while there will be a mob with chaos damage and you won't notice until it's too late and wonder why you died.

Regarding swapping res etc. - get rid of that awful rare synth. ring base. 6 int/str. isn't worth as much as 16/16 resists from a two-stone ring. Ring (besides belt) is also probably the slot for resists catalysts.

"
Archfiendj wrote:
"
Your gloves have no damage and most importantly don't have +1 strike skills.

I didn't pay attention to my gloves to be honnest, I were more focused on staying alive than seeking multi strike. I'm quite poor, not that poor, but I can't afford 10ex gear on trade. I'll see what I can do on this.
Then leave those for later. But the +1 strike does help a lot in juiced maps, because you can target more enemies at the same time.

Regarding importance of Perfect Form - some people go corrupted 6L dircetly to 6L Loreweave and skip PF entirely.
5L Perfect Form isn't worth it imho.
"
Regarding swapping res etc. - get rid of that awful rare synth. ring base. 6 int/str. isn't worth as much as 16/16 resists from a two-stone ring. Ring (besides belt) is also probably the slot for resists catalysts.

There was a time when it was a two stone ring, and then I wanted to see what synthesis craft do. Should have google it first :/

Thank you everyone for taking the time to help me, I really appreciate it.
"

Optimized filter link
https://www.dropbox.com/.....

Do you think you can make the filters public on your profile? So that we can just "follow" them? Not sure how new / old this feature is, but it's pretty awesome.
(we still need the sounds tho)

Sooo i guess its my turn, league has been fun, build is insanely strong and I want to thank the build creator and everyone else who made it unique with their own ideas! I achieved what I wanted every piece of gear I have is self crafted and all t1s(except for the abyss jewel and those medium clusters, was too lazy to craft them cause I am working into a mirror tier +1 spectre regalia). See yall next league where crafting becomes a nightmare(again)!
Last edited by Orestiada on Apr 1, 2021, 6:48:56 AM
Just wanted to thank the build creator and those who contributed to the thread. This is by far the best build I’ve ever played. While my gear isn’t as perfect as some of the rest of you (damn console market being so small!) my character was still able to do anything I threw at it.
And ofcourse we waiting for patch notes and I think start again with PS :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
The removal of elder poison mod is a huge hit for this build, isn't it?
"

Unless they compensate with a fat Chaos DoT Multi that would be replacing it, but it's still a big nerf. Don't understand why they would do it since Poison DoT builds barely scale from HH and were not even META when it comes to DPS and clear. Shame.
This build gets hit even harder than Poison Bow builds since it uses the mod 2 times, it's a shame really. My PoB DPS got dunked by nearly 40%.
Gotta hope for something good in patch notes tomorrow.
Last edited by Konnorad on Apr 12, 2021, 6:58:50 PM
"

Yeah, it is. You have to invest considerable more to get the dmg rolling. My bossing dropped from 39mio to 23mio, my mapping from 58mio to 35mio so it is roughly a 40% damage-loss.

"
Unless they compensate with a fat Chaos DoT Multi that would be replacing it, but it's still a big nerf. Don't understand why they would do it since Poison DoT builds barely scale from HH and were not even META when it comes to DPS and clear. Shame.

I am pretty convinced they didn´t even target Poison specifically. Historically they are treating the Bleed- and Poison-Mods the same way and since this league they are introducing new Bleed-Skills I think we are just collateral damage.

Ignoring the huge dps-nerf we can at least be kinda sure that transendence and the defensive mechanic still stays valid as it is not mentioned at all. So seeing that tons of other builds also were nerfed this build will still be playable, but the damage will be significantly lower and the transition from Wasps Nest into the next weapon will take more currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info