[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Great gear, some pieces are insane (synth. jewels).
Some pieces I am a bit disappointed with:
- Circlet implicit besides onslaught
- Watcher's Eye
- Flasks (Avengers Quartz!? // Non-perfect Unique Flasks)

Thanks :) I couldn't find one on market with onslaught + another good mod, and couldn't get a drop :((

Watcher's eye will be probably my next upgrade with double malevolence, I just don't have the currency for it now.

And flasks, well got me there. Like i said, they can be divined to max but wouldn't give meaningless dps increase. Don't look at avengers please, it's kinda embarrassing :D
Last edited by indigoBot on Mar 15, 2021, 12:29:57 PM
Also, I noticed people put -6 chaos res in config, why is that? I tested both elevated -12 chaos res and belt -6 chaos res, it works for me in PoB
"
indigoBot wrote:
Also, I noticed people put -6 chaos res in config, why is that? I tested both elevated -12 chaos res and belt -6 chaos res, it works for me in PoB

Belt emchants got added to pob mid league so depending on when the link you used got generated that might be why.
Last edited by Yalpe on Mar 15, 2021, 12:49:11 PM
That makes sense thanks
"
indigoBot wrote:
Hey people, I think it's about time I pay my respect to the creator, TorsteinTheFallen for this godlike build.

Spoiler
This was something I really enjoyed playing, from league start, till endgame, and mad props to you sir for creating it. It can really do all on a budget.
And more money you put in the build, the more it shines. It can demolish all and every content in the game, as I've put it through some nasty corrupted 100% delirium maps, corrupted feared's or salvaging other people's fully spawned invitations, unless you fuck up. Also thanks to Vennto and others for testing and improving build as best as possible.

"
white0ut wrote:
Calling it for this league and just wanted to give a big shout out to the creator and contributors of this build. This is the longest I've ever played in a league and think that is mostly due to how amazing this build is and also Harvest. Ran out of currency trying to hit T1 speed on my gloves and T1 life on my ring, but here is the final gear which puts me at about 30 million Shaper DPS:

Tyvm guys for the feedback! It's really satisfying to hear that you had such a good time and that you've made the build your own by experimenting with the gear and passive tree.
"
Tyvm guys for the feedback! It's really satisfying to hear that you had such a good time and that you've made the build your own by experimenting with the gear and passive tree.

For sure :) Build guides shouldn't be followed 1:1, they are just guides. But still, without them, I'm sure majority wouldn't know where to start, let alone finish the build themselves, including me.

Top tier build you got there, let's hope it will be viable for many leagues to come :)
"
indigoBot wrote:

Watcher's eye will be probably my next upgrade with double malevolence, I just don't have the currency for it now.

Yeah, they are still very expensive.
Last edited by blastinMot on Mar 16, 2021, 5:46:00 AM
Hello everyone in this Thread!

This guide looks awesome! Just started play using this guide in order to prepare to the next league.

Ive read all guide, but maybe miss something, thus I would like ask some questions for experts :)

Also want to mention that Ill play according to "Fast AF variant" .

1st question is - which kind of unique gear (or maybe rare?) I must have in order to get RED maps and start to farm there my currency, even maybe not so fast, but still farm for future craft according to the Guide?

2nd question out of 1st is - in what sequence should I get those items (and also in what sequence I should to craft my future gear?) ?

Hope I made myself clear,
Thanks for answers and have a nice day!
Last edited by goncharov92 on Mar 16, 2021, 1:55:36 AM
"
Also want to mention that Ill play according to "Fast AF variant" .

1st question is - which kind of unique gear (or maybe rare?) I must have in order to get RED maps and start to farm there my currency, even maybe not so fast, but still farm for future craft according to the Guide?

2nd question out of 1st is - in what sequence should I get those items (and also in what sequence I should to craft my future gear?) ?

Hey. As you see in the fast AF variant you level on ranged until BA / around 63. First Items should be always the 2 Wasps Nest. From there I outlined different items in the guide, there is no special order and it´s a lot down to personal choice. As I mentioned: I get the embalmers for a cheap 5-link, others go straight into tabula, etc. League-Starts are extremely dynamic and I cannot say what YOU PERSONALLY should buy if I don´t know how much currency u are able to produce early on as well as what the items cost. Biggest Powerspikes in my opinion are the wasps nest, a 6-link and Atziris Steps.

Early red maps can still be done on Wasps nest as long as you get enough life and resistances and a correct gem- and tree-setup. Yalpe has a special PoB for a 3mio DPS Variant on pretty cheap gear, not sure if he wants to share it though. I always went straight into max block and just steadily upgraded the gear piece by piece without any specific order.

Biggest boost to your damage will come from elder influenced claws, so once your dps drops you should focus on getting your hands on those asap.
Hello!

Thank you very much for your detailed answer! I do really appreciate it!

Alright, cool, I see > 2 Wasps Nests+ 5 Link/or even 6 link currupted one.

Sorry, but what is "BA"? :)

Well, during Ritual League Ive started after 10 days and spent like 7 days staying at HideOut and deal with "Marketplace" : re-selling, crafting and selling and so on, then got 16 ex Bow for my bleed bow glad + 6Link Belly of the Beast and went straight to the T16-T15 maps. So here I would try something like this, but will not spend so many hours at HideOut and will trying both: farming maps and farming "marketplace".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info