[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

umm how do you self cast with the non cyclone staff?? haha
"
Phrozenq wrote:

Look for the icestorm icon on the available spells. You can't miss it.
Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 30, 2022, 4:44:18 AM
"
Phrozenq wrote:

You bind the Icestorm skill on one of the keybinds and then press that key?
You know, the same way you use any skill that is not behind trigger effect, like Frostblink or Vortex you have...
Any recomended auras while I wait (ye...how rare is the spooder) for the aspect of the spider?
Last edited by deadeyebowman on Oct 3, 2022, 6:03:38 PM
"
deadeyebowman wrote:
Any recomended auras while I wait (ye...how rare is the spooder) for the aspect of the spider?

quite rare if you arent specced into the beastiary nodes. its better to just buy it -> fenumus costs 20-30c right now

so i would say its relatively cheap. the hard part is finding the best piece of accessory that youre willing to slam it on
Last edited by sekushiiandee on Oct 3, 2022, 6:01:59 PM
I picked up a synthesis Ring, Gain arcane surge on spell hit. If I remove arcane surge from the whispering ice what's a good replacement? Is this even a good option?
well....the point of arcane surge was for the buff + Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell Damage (for quality) + Supported Skills deal (10-19)% more Spell Damage while you have Arcane Surge

So whatever viable option would be something that will grant you more than 29% more spell damage

you can cold pen it if you can add an extra green to your staff
Does Frost Bomb, Ball lightning, Frostbite, Elemental weakness and Enfeeble all go off automatically like Ice Storm and Immortal call ?

When I hover over them it says skill can't be used, but they are all setup like the build guide outlines, so I'm hoping so. If not what do I need to do to enable them (preference is to have them trigger automatically rather than manually have to punch keys of course)

"
BowWizard wrote:
Does Frost Bomb, Ball lightning, Frostbite, Elemental weakness and Enfeeble all go off automatically like Ice Storm and Immortal call ?

When I hover over them it says skill can't be used, but they are all setup like the build guide outlines, so I'm hoping so. If not what do I need to do to enable them (preference is to have them trigger automatically rather than manually have to punch keys of course)

CwDT and Hextouch makes you unable to cast them manually. That is what the grayed out icon and can't be used tooltip means. Which then means they are going to be triggered by some condition.

To make sure they trigger properly:
1. Have low level CwDT. lvl1 is best as you want it to trigger as often as possible.
2. Ball lightning level requirement needs low enough for CwDT to be able to tigger BL. lvl1 is good.
3. All curses need to be high enough level that CwDT will NOT trigger them. I think that is lvl6+, but higher level is stronger so just get them to max level.
4. Make sure you can have 3 curses at time. You start with maximum of 1 and get +1 from Occultist ascendancy and another +1 from Whispers of Doom
"
Cjin wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:

CwDT and Hextouch makes you unable to cast them manually. That is what the grayed out icon and can't be used tooltip means. Which then means they are going to be triggered by some condition.

To make sure they trigger properly:
1. Have low level CwDT. lvl1 is best as you want it to trigger as often as possible.
2. Ball lightning level requirement needs low enough for CwDT to be able to tigger BL. lvl1 is good.
3. All curses need to be high enough level that CwDT will NOT trigger them. I think that is lvl6+, but higher level is stronger so just get them to max level.
4. Make sure you can have 3 curses at time. You start with maximum of 1 and get +1 from Occultist ascendancy and another +1 from Whispers of Doom

Thanks. I've followed the build guide so my CwDT are at the levels recommended on the first page.

CwDT in the body armour is lvl 1. Ball Lightning is lvl 1 in armour as well. Enfeeble and Hextouch are both 20/20 as per the guide. So I'm guessing then that Ball lightning, Frostbite, Frost bomb and enfeeble all go off. I just don't see the effects onscreen in all the clutter.

I should probably look at the active icons when I hit things to see. Elemental weakness is working as I can see the icons on mobs

In the boots CwDT is lvl 15 to go with Immortal call at lvl 16.
I don't have Whispers of Doom yet (1 more point). When I do then anything not yet going off will I assume start kicking in. At least I know I'm on the right track !

On a related note - it's impossible to get a megalomaniac with Blanketed and Cold to the Core in Standard (only 1 at 500 divines). Currently I have one with cold to the core and genius and another with just cold to the core. This gives me the 25% boosts but should I be using one with just Blanketed instead or os Cold to the Core better ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info