[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
loczek123 wrote:

I think I'll give dagger a chance. I don't close myself for changes and trying.The topic was created to try to do some nice build for poison together and in my opinion it works. Of course, it is far from ideal. But is there a weak build if it is a bit slower than the meta but without dying through the maps? You must also take into account that I am only level 86, I do not have enough time to keep playing and Trade takes a lot of time, at this stage of the league you can do currency by buying cheap and selling more expensive. But it takes time.

The game has changed, now after 5 days it is expected to clean the T16 at speedrun level, well it's a matter of opinion whether the game has gone in the right direction. Because playing from the beta it was always a game where you could play it, where there are hundreds of possibilities for character development. And for several leagues it is more like Diablo 3 where we have an army of clones because everyone is playing the same because it is faster because the streamers play this way. And playing something else is considered something stupid. This is not a poe and community that I have known since the beta.The topic was created to try to build a poison together and somehow it worked maybe it is not the meta, although now I have doubts whether it is really worth it. For a long time I personally have the pleasure of creating builds that are not meta but work and usually clears all content (like Charged Dash which I did in the last league which I consider my best build), or Dreamfeather build which was created in 3.3 but only in 3.7 where it appeared melee meta people started playing it. I might as well play like the meta, but if I'm more satisfied with playing differently, then something bad?

Yeah, of course. You were really the only one theory crafting the poison assassin new skills on the forum before league started, and that's fantastic. I think it's unfortunate that the selection of claws doesn't really work great for the blight league mechanic because of the huge number of mobs that are coming at you from the blight maps and just not enough projectiles to kill them all (which we could only really learn after a while playing the league). But, the build can be easily tweaked to use daggers, I think, which will allow you to use Bino's for the proliferation. This pretty much solves the clearing problems of the build on blight maps. Mathil also just put out a finished video guide where he is using Bino's as well, so it is quite likely that the dagger has become very expensive now, however.

I think your build is probably going to be fine with claws against regular game content including endgame bosses once you are leveled enough and have the gear you need.
Last edited by thrackstar on Sep 12, 2019, 2:46:44 AM
For anyone having mana problems, new mana prefix 'Enduring' on mana flask is the easiest solution.
Crucial is that mana regen dont stop at full, and there are plenty of charges for boss fights.

Btw how about fire alternative to Vix Lunaris
I think burning is more problematic at bosses than freeze, and it has resists.

How about Belly for more survivability?

We lose some of Cherrubims incr. chaos dmg but gain a lot of life and some res.

I am confused of scaling our poison via 2 sources flat phys/ chaos on weapon, ring, craft... Firstable, we need to know that each instance poison dps is based on 20% of the combined physical and chaos damage (wiki). As we can see, it is easy and cheap to find add flat phys for example high phys crafted claws, iron rings, flat phys mod is up on almost items.. with the benefits of unholy might plus atziri's promise. Otherwise, chaos scale and flat chaos added to damage i found hard to get (ignore this if i am a noob). And one more thing, adding phys means bigger initiate touch. Let me know your if you have any idea for this. Dont mind my english i am not good at all.
"
k1emb0ss wrote:
I am confused of scaling our poison via 2 sources flat phys/ chaos on weapon, ring, craft... Firstable, we need to know that each instance poison dps is based on 20% of the combined physical and chaos damage (wiki). As we can see, it is easy and cheap to find add flat phys for example high phys crafted claws, iron rings, flat phys mod is up on almost items.. with the benefits of unholy might plus atziri's promise. Otherwise, chaos scale and flat chaos added to damage i found hard to get (ignore this if i am a noob). And one more thing, adding phys means bigger initiate touch. Let me know your if you have any idea for this. Dont mind my english i am not good at all.

It's easy to get flat chaos on jewelry using crafting bench, but you are correct either chaos or phys will work.
"
loczek123 wrote:
I think I have enough. Wherever I move, hate, you think I don't realize that a summoner can do everything twice as fast? Do I really have to play like everyone else or I am a noob? Is this game no longer about gaming? I get a lot of private messages in which everyone is clearly trying to enlighten me as this build is weak and how summoner is good AF. Either you play as streamers or don't play at all? I'm pissed off. Believe me, I know that this is not the best build on the planet but it was not his goal from the beginning, I wanted to play and start discussions. I will make a Charged Dash and bury myself underground :) My favorites are negative comments from people with 4 links and items worth as much as nothing. And further pointing out how much this build cost, that spending the currency was also a rule, you must spend how people want, not what you want!

not sure if this was for me but if it was, then i was not insulting the build, i was complimenting it because it's genuinely a good build with the proper investments
Speaking about proper investments..

I just finished my claw, time for the big boy stuff now.

"
thrackstar wrote:
"
loczek123 wrote:

I think I'll give dagger a chance. I don't close myself for changes and trying.The topic was created to try to do some nice build for poison together and in my opinion it works. Of course, it is far from ideal. But is there a weak build if it is a bit slower than the meta but without dying through the maps? You must also take into account that I am only level 86, I do not have enough time to keep playing and Trade takes a lot of time, at this stage of the league you can do currency by buying cheap and selling more expensive. But it takes time.

The game has changed, now after 5 days it is expected to clean the T16 at speedrun level, well it's a matter of opinion whether the game has gone in the right direction. Because playing from the beta it was always a game where you could play it, where there are hundreds of possibilities for character development. And for several leagues it is more like Diablo 3 where we have an army of clones because everyone is playing the same because it is faster because the streamers play this way. And playing something else is considered something stupid. This is not a poe and community that I have known since the beta.The topic was created to try to build a poison together and somehow it worked maybe it is not the meta, although now I have doubts whether it is really worth it. For a long time I personally have the pleasure of creating builds that are not meta but work and usually clears all content (like Charged Dash which I did in the last league which I consider my best build), or Dreamfeather build which was created in 3.3 but only in 3.7 where it appeared melee meta people started playing it. I might as well play like the meta, but if I'm more satisfied with playing differently, then something bad?

Yeah, of course. You were really the only one theory crafting the poison assassin new skills on the forum before league started, and that's fantastic. I think it's unfortunate that the selection of claws doesn't really work great for the blight league mechanic because of the huge number of mobs that are coming at you from the blight maps and just not enough projectiles to kill them all (which we could only really learn after a while playing the league). But, the build can be easily tweaked to use daggers, I think, which will allow you to use Bino's for the proliferation. This pretty much solves the clearing problems of the build on blight maps. Mathil also just put out a finished video guide where he is using Bino's as well, so it is quite likely that the dagger has become very expensive now, however.

I think your build is probably going to be fine with claws against regular game content including endgame bosses once you are leveled enough and have the gear you need.

When I get back from work, I will turn into a dagger, do you suggest dual wield and Taproot in the second slot? What about survival without Lgoh? And shield for Plague Bearer, this skill is extremely strong and 25+ level really does the job Bino + Shield will work?

Because there is one more solution that significantly improves Clear its Haemophilia, having a 50% bleed chance with the number of hits we have, everything bleeds and make chain explodes, but I haven't had time to test it well.
Hi

thanks for build. Had sam problems in high red maps but after some changes its fine. MOST importat was to switch from cobra to Venom gyre. Lash have problem with clearing bigger pack loosing clear speed and survi.

I aslo go litle different way than You. i use malevolence with watcher's eye and dirty techniques for poison deal 20% faster dmg and i love it for mapping.

siting now on around 1.6m dps (maybe more dont know how to calculate whiter stacks in pob).

Spoiler

ps: Friend was suprised that my char dps is based on dot
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Last edited by sielma on Sep 12, 2019, 4:06:53 AM
"
dyNa1337 wrote:

Nice claw, did you spam corroded fossils and annuled off every other mod until you were left with the delve mod and then multimodded it?

Oh, I just noticed the quality as well, so a white gemini claw base, spam perfect fossils and then craft I would assume.
Last edited by Haggz0r on Sep 12, 2019, 4:17:44 AM
"
Haggz0r wrote:
"
dyNa1337 wrote:

Nice claw, did you spam corroded fossils and annuled off every other mod until you were left with the delve mod and then multimodded it?

Oh, I just noticed the quality as well, so a white gemini claw base, spam perfect fossils and then craft I would assume.

That is 100% correct. I really got lucky and hit 3x the perfect annul.

Took me like 5-7 perfect fossils to get 30% quality.

You can also buy a base with only the delve mod, they go for 1,5-2 Ex but are rarely seen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info