[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
kidgafanhoto wrote:
"
Wildenemy wrote:
whats the issue?

then we could fix it

Look, im not using any gem in my WaspNest, i think im missing something, and im lacking a lot of life (actualy i have just 4k life), and i don't know what jewels i may put in the sockets of tree build. Neither what flasks i should use.

is what i use

i'd recommend putting your 2 red gems and green gem in your weapon not your helmet which can have 4 sockes due to the claw only having 3 sockets minimum the chest you are using has no life.

Your chest i'd probably get what this guide says to get Yriel's Fostering with Grants Level 20 Summon Bestial Rhoa Skill. with 10%-15% increased Attack and Movement Speed while you have a Bestial Minion or with Adds #-# Chaos Damage to Attacks while you have a Bestial Minion to boost your dps/ life issue

quality your armor and weapon that will help with your survivability.

when fighting bosses or sometimes rares use your Plague bearer

in your helmet Wihtering Step + Blood Rage + Ancestral Protector + Free Slot for you

I also have 4.3k life i'll have more when i put some jewels in my tree

my venom gyre says 16,981 dps 5-linked i only have level 19 gems at the moment
Last edited by Wildenemy on Nov 21, 2019, 6:32:02 PM
So... i buyed a Fenumus' Weave... now i have a new trouble, the Aspect of the Spider aura is reserving 50% of my life... sic...
I found my problem... the problem was i was using blood rage (wich makes a skill spend life instead mana for use) in the Feumus Weave. Problem solved =D
Hi. I'm going to the end game with this build. Thanks for sharing this build.
I have some concern about crafting. What i need to do with this cause' i'm used
" Prefix can't not be changed "
So its look like this. What i have to do now, mutilcraft or start over again

Thanks mate
Any updates to this build for 3.9? Probably will be doing this one.
"
Plague Bearer is a very important skill in this build, a real gamechanger. Therefore, a shield that will perfectly bust Pleague Bearer! Give us defences and Freeze Immunity!

I'm sorry, i don't get how Plague Bearer is "a game changer", it's capped at like 200k dps with vix lunaris and empower 3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info