[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

You made a great work and I really enjoy it. I enjoy it so much that this gameplay style is my favorite so far in POE. Thank you very much for this. Just don't give a shit about haters. Keep up the good work.
I just replaced Wasp Nest for this:

The DPS is better now for both Venom Gyre and Cobra Lash.

To calculate it in POB, you need to edit the item and add "60% more Damage with Poison" (not Poisons).

In my case:
Total DPS inc. Poison (Wasp): 1.7m
Total DPS inc. Poison (Rare): 2.15m
"
loczek123 wrote:
I think I have enough. Wherever I move, hate, you think I don't realize that a summoner can do everything twice as fast? Do I really have to play like everyone else or I am a noob? Is this game no longer about gaming? I get a lot of private messages in which everyone is clearly trying to enlighten me as this build is weak and how summoner is good AF. Either you play as streamers or don't play at all? I'm pissed off. Believe me, I know that this is not the best build on the planet but it was not his goal from the beginning, I wanted to play and start discussions. I will make a Charged Dash and bury myself underground :) My favorites are negative comments from people with 4 links and items worth as much as nothing. And further pointing out how much this build cost, that spending the currency was also a rule, you must spend how people want, not what you want!

Hey man, I apologize, I wasn’t trying to attack you or your progress. I was only asking because I was curious about the build’s potential. I think you’ve done a great job with the build and the guide and you’ve been extremely active and helpful in this thread. Please don’t take anything I said personally. I’m not saying I know any better. It was more of a general inquiry. I really don’t know how big these auras area of effect is or how close you have to be to the enemies to debuff them. And I usually just spam flasks, so maybe I’m doing that wrong too, idk.

Anyway, thanks for the build and the continued updates and help. I’m still having fun and that’s all that matters!
I think poison fits in with those guys commenting on the video, because they are pretty toxic :^)

however I'm enjoying it, it's fun but obviously I won't stick with it forever. Gonna go back to muh ice shot once I get enough currency and I get bored of this build.
Last edited by Slash125 on Sep 11, 2019, 8:16:18 PM
What did you expect? You made a build that costs nearly 20ex and does dps like almost anything else that costs 1/10 and has defense like an Act 8 char. Then you post a 5:30min long minotaur run and think of it like some accomplishment. Ofc you get hate, and its kinda understandable.

Dont write guides if the cost-benefit factor doesnt work out, because thats exactly what people expect if they play after a guide, and an almost 1min mino kill is surely not.
its day 4 of the league and there is no updated guide yet are you going to update it at the end of the league i have been waiting for one for 2 days

thanks
Watched the video. Most of the length was due to fighting the blight. The damage to minatour was as expected using a shield and wasp nest and not nearly as bad as the comments made it out to be. I mean...IT IS A WASP NEST lol!

If you dual wield and craft claws this only gets better and faster. The build is fun and has been addicting to play. Sure, anyone can go summenor yet the trade off is not being able to zip around and poison stuff.

Will be fun to min/max and raise the dps higher!
🐢
"
deimudda69 wrote:
What did you expect? You made a build that costs nearly 20ex and does dps like almost anything else that costs 1/10 and has defense like an Act 8 char. Then you post a 5:30min long minotaur run and think of it like some accomplishment. Ofc you get hate, and its kinda understandable.

Dont write guides if the cost-benefit factor doesnt work out, because thats exactly what people expect if they play after a guide, and an almost 1min mino kill is surely not.

Dude started the guide as an experiment before the league was released. You want people to stop doing this? I don't. Everyone should understand that there is no guarantee with new builds using new and untested skills and proceed at their own risk.
Summoner is boring to play anyway. F summoners.

Thanks for the guide it is very helpful for sure.
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Sep 11, 2019, 10:58:37 PM
Well, summoner is very exciting when it crashes during every blight map 🤪.

I'm having a blast with this build so far even though I'm taking it super slow.

Favorite thing so far is how using venom gyre once you have your maximum blades held, the excess fire off behind you. If you are careful with positioning you can cover multiple blight portals at once using this. The return trip doesn't do as much damage but with HoA at a constant max virulence it helps a ton.

I'm playing with a pyroclast miner and a multi-minion summoner and my clear speed isn't any worse than them. I would actually say it wide open areas where you can spam venom gyre a few times and then whirling blade blast through a couple packs it is pretty awesome.

Biggest issue I have is my youngest is convinced I'm Talon from League of Legends and the whirling blade gyre spike certainly doesn't help (I'm glad they do t go out and come back it or we would have had to swap characters haha).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info