[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

For people complaining about Blight clear, it is a general problem with non-piercing projectiles. AoE skills should have no problem killing blight mobs. I'm afraid even the 5 chains from Cobra Lash are not enough some of the time. So if you really want to excel at blight maps, it is probably better to go with Bino's dagger for the proliferation. I've been running this and have really no problems even with red tier blight maps (I sometimes fuck up by failing to notice it branching off in the opposite direction). I also haven't tested Pestilent Strike, but it is a name lock skill, so I doubt it is going to be better than using Cobra Lash with Bino's.
"
loczek123 wrote:
I think I have enough. Wherever I move, hate, you think I don't realize that a summoner can do everything twice as fast? Do I really have to play like everyone else or I am a noob? Is this game no longer about gaming? I get a lot of private messages in which everyone is clearly trying to enlighten me as this build is weak and how summoner is good AF. Either you play as streamers or don't play at all? I'm pissed off. Believe me, I know that this is not the best build on the planet but it was not his goal from the beginning, I wanted to play and start discussions. I will make a Charged Dash and bury myself underground :) My favorites are negative comments from people with 4 links and items worth as much as nothing. And further pointing out how much this build cost, that spending the currency was also a rule, you must spend how people want, not what you want!

Dude, don't listen to them. I, for one, am glad that some people are putting together theory craft builds for new skills, even if we don't know how the skill is really going to perform yet.
Last edited by thrackstar on Sep 11, 2019, 11:43:13 PM
Started this one 2-3 days ago, made a few small tweaks to try getting more survival for HC, but absolutely loving the playstyle of this one. Haven't got far in maps yet but thanks for the build. Really like the new plague bearer skill
These cries...
Out of curiosity i went to the minotaur and he got deleted (+-6 sec from entering the arena).
https://imgur.com/a/va628SH

So yeee... keep going, cry more...
I did a T11 map with a depth and melted everything with ease.
So I don't know what all people complain about. I just hit lvl 72, equipped my claw - which is not even that great like some other guys' claws here - have not done uber lab, have 3.5k hp .. but - so what?

This build is insane fun to play, the guide is nicely written (although I do not like some parts of the tree, so I altered them) - but new players will reach goals with this build.

Some of my gears:

Next step is to upgrade the rings, claws and I wanna try if Yriels is more survivability / DPS.

TL;DR: Nice guide, keep going.
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
So I don't know what all people complain about. I just hit lvl 72, equipped my claw - which is not even that great like some other guys' claws here - have not done uber lab, have 3.5k hp .. but - so what?

This build is insane fun to play, the guide is nicely written (although I do not like some parts of the tree, so I altered them) - but new players will reach goals with this build.

Some of my gears:

Next step is to upgrade the rings, claws and I wanna try if Yriels is more survivability / DPS.

How did you get a 6L at level 72? Did you start off with a different character?
"
thrackstar wrote:
For people complaining about Blight clear, it is a general problem with non-piercing projectiles. AoE skills should have no problem killing blight mobs. I'm afraid even the 5 chains from Cobra Lash are not enough some of the time. So if you really want to excel at blight maps, it is probably better to go with Bino's dagger for the proliferation. I've been running this and have really no problems even with red tier blight maps (I sometimes fuck up by failing to notice it branching off in the opposite direction). I also haven't tested Pestilent Strike, but it is a name lock skill, so I doubt it is going to be better than using Cobra Lash with Bino's.

I think I'll give dagger a chance. I don't close myself for changes and trying.The topic was created to try to do some nice build for poison together and in my opinion it works. Of course, it is far from ideal. But is there a weak build if it is a bit slower than the meta but without dying through the maps? You must also take into account that I am only level 86, I do not have enough time to keep playing and Trade takes a lot of time, at this stage of the league you can do currency by buying cheap and selling more expensive. But it takes time.

The game has changed, now after 5 days it is expected to clean the T16 at speedrun level, well it's a matter of opinion whether the game has gone in the right direction. Because playing from the beta it was always a game where you could play it, where there are hundreds of possibilities for character development. And for several leagues it is more like Diablo 3 where we have an army of clones because everyone is playing the same because it is faster because the streamers play this way. And playing something else is considered something stupid. This is not a poe and community that I have known since the beta.The topic was created to try to build a poison together and somehow it worked maybe it is not the meta, although now I have doubts whether it is really worth it. For a long time I personally have the pleasure of creating builds that are not meta but work and usually clears all content (like Charged Dash which I did in the last league which I consider my best build), or Dreamfeather build which was created in 3.3 but only in 3.7 where it appeared melee meta people started playing it. I might as well play like the meta, but if I'm more satisfied with playing differently, then something bad?
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 12, 2019, 2:22:32 AM
"
thrackstar wrote:
"
dyNa1337 wrote:

Some of my gears:

How did you get a 6L at level 72? Did you start off with a different character?

Yes, I did.

And to be fair - I found a mirror, so currency is not an issue for me this league..
I am very much enjoying this build. Been following this thread from before the league started and I'd just like to pop in to stay it's freaking awesome. I haven't met any content that has stopped me so far.

Thanks to everyone that worked on this build so far!

P.S. Dont bother about Vengeant cascade on Cobra Lash. It barely does anything...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info