Which support package are you buying and why?

"

That's what she said.

And by she, I mean my girlfriend.

Seriously: be ready for a small deluge of key requests. That has been the only real negative aspect of my decision so far.

Oh, and the pressure of creating a REALLY good unique item. I'm already working on the Weissman-beater of a poem in my head.

...I'm thinking a limerick.

Indeed!
I'm sorely tempted to sneak a My Little Pony reference in with my unique item, but we'll see >.>
I paid 15 dollars to get an extra key for my friend, not less because I like the title to show my attitude, not more because I know there will be more options in the future which have better pts/dollar ratios and I should better save the money for them.
I got the Kiwi pack at this time, but if I'm still playing this game in a few weeks or so then I'll probably upgrade to Silver. :)
What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
Bronze - as that's what I can afford and is the bare minimum a game of this quality deserves. :)

Diamond was pulling at me like crazy, but gotta stay realistic. Can't donate myself out of a home, lol.

None.

As much as I enjoyed the beta weekend, I don't want to spend money on a game that is not out yet. That has bit me in the ass before with Minecraft.
Last edited by Brelm on Apr 9, 2012, 8:09:32 PM
"
Brelm wrote:
None.

As much as I enjoyed the beta weekend, I don't want to spend money on a game that is not out yet. That has bit me in the ass before with Minecraft.
But... Minecraft is... good. I'm actually running a little friends&family server in the background right now!

Anyway, I feel like PoE has already been worth my $25.00.

I'm not rich, but I felt good about helping Notch become a success, and I feel good about helping GGG make the game of their (and our) dreams.

Of course, if you're not as nuts about this game as some of us are, I can understand why you'd like to wait and see what happens.
"
schwerpunk wrote:
"
Brelm wrote:
None.

But... Minecraft is... good. I'm actually running a little friends&family server in the background right now!

Anyway, I feel like PoE has already been worth my $25.00.

I'm not rich, but I felt good about helping Notch become a success, and I feel good about helping GGG make the game of their (and our) dreams.

Of course, if you're not as nuts about this game as some of us are, I can understand why you'd like to wait and see what happens.

Minecraft is a passable game but it's definitely not what I was hoping for. I was expecting a hardcore survival game, and instead I got this.
I feel that this game will succeed and pass blizzards supporters list of Diablo 3, I played the beta for Diablo 3 and felt that the game was ""to light and limited"". I play PoE and now I fell in love with it. That is why I feel that my Diamond Support will help this game progress Much Much further.
I donated 1000, im not afraid to announce it. this is a free to play game and i find they did a fine job. thanks :)
I went with just the 10.00 Pack for now. Might invest in the Silver Pack when my paycheck comes around. Strapped on cash this week, but this game's absolutely mind blowing! I can honestly say Im addicted and loving it! I hope it goes far!
Read about this game on Slashdot. Came here, saw that you could get a Beta key by paying a small fee, ended up with the 25$ "pack".
This was before I had even seen a screen shot of the game, only read a couple of sentences describing the skill system.

I would never even consider doing something like this - paying to get into a beta - had it not been because if this game being made by an independent developer.
The 25$ pack because of the Kiwi =)

Problem now is that I have encountered a few bugs/glitches, but the game has given me the impression that it's almost finished so I have completely forgotten to take screenshots/notes :p

PS.
Props to those who went for the big bucks!
--== Enjoying the game ==--
Last edited by Twiiik on Apr 10, 2012, 6:46:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info