Which support package are you buying and why?

I'm deciding between silver and gold. I will probably end up getting gold in a few weeks' time. I wish I could have the bronze kiwi as well, though.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
If I understand things correctly, you can also buy the lesser package, and can then select which kiwi you wish to "summon" whenever you play. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
If I wasn't 18 and currently working for minimum wage trust me I would gladly pay for the diamond package just to help support GGG with more funds. I've yet to play this game but I plan to play it for as long as I'm a gamer. I do plan to buy either silver or bronze package though.
I will surely end up buying one before open beta but I'm still reluctant to spend money on F2Ps. It's like spending money on something you don't own and you aren't even sure you will still be able to play in the future.
And also because I'm 15 and I already spent my money on a game I won't name here :(

Still, this game looks and feels like a finished product event if it is a long way from release. I do plan to spend money on it, bronze package maybe :)

Oh, 100$~75€, that's more than reasonnable! I'll start saving some money for you awesome devs :D
Last edited by Skarnageable on Apr 10, 2012, 2:43:55 PM
The previous two posters, young folks who are working or saving for their Supporter packs, have my utmost respect. There are folks on this forum who, seriously, claim they cannot scrape together ten bucks to buy some Cash Shop credits and the free Beta key that comes with it. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Yeah, I'm a poor university student, and all I can manage to afford is bronze, which I'll be purchasing in a few days. $50 is usually the most I spend on any game so I have no problem spending that to help support a small company. If I had the money I would go for a higher package though.
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
I got the 15 dollar one, haven't played much of the game as of yet. If over the next month or so I enjoy the game , i'll consider upgrading to the silver one. :)

I'm busy doing my diploma of animation, so i'm not sure even if i'll have much time to really experience everything properly, and play for more then a couple of hrs a day...
i would have gone just for the supporter if i had the funds may be ill get luck with the random system fingers crossed
This one

because 1 key for me and 2 for my friends
"I have legacy to consider"
Well considering I haven't been playing the game, I bought the $25 one for now to support GGG a little bit. However once Act 3 is out I'll definitely return to play and at that time I'm sure I'll give them some more money.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info