Which support package are you buying and why?

Any clue of when this will close? Will it still be available when it goes open beta/full game
Please a close beta key from one with big heart :(
I would buy one if they had the option to buy with paysafe card(thats the only way i can pay online games atm unfortunately)
I went in at the $25 Kiwi level without ever having played the game. After several days of intense gaming addiction the likes of which I haven't experienced in ages - I fully plan on moving up a tier or two to help insure this game becomes everything it can be.
Went with 10 bucks so far. But now that the tax refund came in, I think I can spare more without the wife noticing!

Considering I've paid 60 bucks so many times for games I haven't enjoyed nearly as much, anything I can spare for an indie developer will be well worth it.
I just bought the Kiwi Pack! I waited this long to be sure there would not be any problem during the transaction. It went through without a hitch.

Why the Kiwi Pack? Well, I really wanted the cute Kiwi pet, and 25$ is just the right amount for me. So the Kiwi Pack was the perfect pack for me.

Plus, who in their right mind would force a poor little Kiwi to wear a harness? Must be really uncomfortable, chafing him to no end! And you, you big contributors out there, I'm sure you're so proud of yourselves, forcing that poor Kiwi to carry your excess gold and diamonds around like that. Poor little guy... HAVE YOU NO HEART?
Last edited by Dreamer000 on Apr 9, 2012, 11:00:31 AM
$15 dollars... no particular reason.
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"
trcanberra wrote:

heh - gratz on the package and supporting GGG.

I'm friggin crazy

That's what she said.

And by she, I mean my girlfriend.

Seriously: be ready for a small deluge of key requests. That has been the only real negative aspect of my decision so far.

Oh, and the pressure of creating a REALLY good unique item. I'm already working on the Weissman-beater of a poem in my head.

...I'm thinking a limerick.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I went with the supporter pack just because that's what I can do right now. I'm thinking I will most likely do a bronze or better pack later as a gift for my son.
if i had more money i would have taken the silver

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info