Which support package are you buying and why?

The Diamond, it pulls at me!
"
Zahndethus wrote:

All of the 'higher' level packages are doing this to me :)
"
trcanberra wrote:
"
Zahndethus wrote:

And there I go . . .
Ow, my bank account!
Went with Silver, because 250 is just to rich for my blood(and my wallet.)Cant wait to start playin. See you all on.
The glass is not half empty.
The glass is not half full.
The glass is just to big.
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"
trcanberra wrote:
"
Zahndethus wrote:

And there I go . . .
Ow, my bank account!

heh - gratz on the package and supporting GGG.
For me supporting is a way of feeling like I am a part of an industry that unfortunately I didn't get into, gaming is my main hobbie and when I was growing up the want to be part of a development company or game tester etc etc was strong but my career path never lead that way.

So although I am not working in the games industry I am in a position to support what I enjoy!

Looking forward to the future of this game and displaying my items in my cabinets inside my gaming den ... muahahahahahahahahahaha - Sorry I go a little weird in that room sometimes ...
"He who never fell, never climbed"

- Unknown
"
trcanberra wrote:

heh - gratz on the package and supporting GGG.

I'm friggin crazy
I'm going to go for Silver. Gold's a bit too expensive for me. Besides, that Silver title is so shiny. I've got to say though, I'm amazed by the effort and creativity put into Path of Exile. Can't wait to put those points towards some nice costumes.
Going for Diamond when I get my next paycheck.
i will get silver because its a comfortable price and i dont need the t-shirt ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info