Which support package are you buying and why?

As above.. I'm thinking Bronze or Silver, because that's what I'd spend on any other game.
I haven't decided yet, but will most likely get the Kiwi pack. It's very tempting to go bronze though. Will see what happens come payday.
I got the Kiwi pack just for the cute - I may pay more in the future if there are other bonuses.
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
$1000 for Diamond Pack.
My bank won't like that lol

To be honnest i don't want any pack, i just want game to release so i can focus on leveling my character.
Kiw pack i dont feel spending 50 euro's or more on this game.
Already got the bronze. If the game goes as I'd like it to go I'll likely be spending a ton more in the shop in future :)
I went with Silver because the price point was comfortable, where $250 wouldn't have been. Plus, I like the li'l Silver Kiwi. I'll probably be getting another one for teh missus, soon. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Would go diamond but don't have that kind of funds. Settling for silver though. If Gold would had been $200 I would have done that.
Those who fight and run away, live to fight another day
Saving a bit and getting Silver, when I found out D3 removed skill runes I threw my hands up in the air and went screw this I'ma just give GGG $100...

But having seeing that diamond kiwi in town... I WANT IT... :(
I am still not sure....
Last edited by Gorlin on Apr 5, 2012, 8:29:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info