Which support package are you buying and why?

I got the kiwi pack as that the most I could afford. I liked what I saw during the stress test so wanted to help out as much as I could. As others have said GGG has put together a great game and this lets me tell GGG thanks for the hard work.
Last edited by Gnomiebear on Apr 5, 2012, 4:53:54 PM
i got the basic one, was too excited to scroll down to notice anything else :) might get the first one with a kiwi though
"
If the option wasn't 'help design a unique item' I probably wouldn't have gone the way I did

This. If designing an item wasn't part of the options I probably would've went with silver or gold, although I have no idea what item I'll be making. Really though, any donation no matter how small goes a long way towards making this game as good as it can be.
somone please gime a key :(
i am thinking of diamond .... but my gf wont like that :|
"
denisgsv wrote:

Ok, I'm gonna have to call you out on this. As of the time I'm responding to this you are not even listed as a beta member. That being said, I find it a bit hard to believe that you're honestly thinking about spending $1000 (and can afford to do so) on a game that you've only had a chance to play over 1 weekend when you haven't even put down $10 to play it more while you are thinking about it.

You're gonna have to pony up and at the very least spend $10 to buy the Early Access Pack before anyone could even remotely take you seriously my friend.
Last edited by RWTD_Burn on Apr 5, 2012, 6:15:25 PM
"
denisgsv wrote:

Don't see the problem.

Girls love diamonds ;)
"
RWTD_Burn wrote:
"
denisgsv wrote:

Ok, I'm gonna have to call you out on this. As of the time I'm responding to this you are not even listed as a beta member. That being said, I find it a bit hard to believe that you're honestly thinking about spending $1000 (and can afford to do so) on a game that you've only had a chance to play over 1 weekend when you haven't even put down $10 to play it more while you are thinking about it.

You're gonna have to pony up and at the very least spend $10 to buy the Early Access Pack before anyone could even remotely take you seriously my friend.

Quit hatin bro.
Brought the Kiwi pack. ^^

Question: Are the Kiwi pets bind to only one character?
Nope, they're account-wide, like I figure most if not all cash-shop purchases will be.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info