Which support package are you buying and why?

it all comes down to if you're ready to wait for open beta or not.
10$ isn't that expensive IMO.
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
Kiwi pack because if this were a pay-up-front game, I would probably buy it for $25 but not for $50. I feel no particular need for more stash tabs yet (and zero need for character slots) so my points will sit there for a while, which means there's no pressing need for me to have paid anything. But I put some money down because even besides the fact that I've got a good amount of enjoyment out of the game already and that deserves some compensation, the developers have simply made a really good impression so far and it's fantastic to see.

Not just the simple fact of the sheer amount of community interaction they do, which is great in itself, but also that whenever they're asked even quite pointed questions, they have clear, direct, well reasoned, insightful answers and thoughts about the design and direction of the game. It's impressive, honestly.

Also I'm pathetic and can't resist the pet kiwi.
"
Tonn wrote:
Would go diamond but don't have that kind of funds. Settling for silver though. If Gold would had been $200 I would have done that.

I did exactly as you did for the exact same reasoning.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
If i buy a bronze AND a silver pack, can i have two kiwi's summoned at once? or is it a limit of one pet at a time :)
One at a time.
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
I went with the Bronze, even though I already had access to the closed beta and have little interest in the 2 items available in the store right now. I've already played the closed beta for more hours than I have many retail releases that I've purchased so I'm happy to pay GGG accordingly.
I wanted to go with Bronze, but I was a few bucks short.
Had to settle with the 25$ Kiwi Pack.

Next month I'll buy Bronze. Need keys, and kiwis for my whole family. XD
╔═════════════════════╗
╟── ME LIKES THIS GAME! ──╢
╚══╤═══════════════╤══╝
Last edited by MoliskScout on Apr 5, 2012, 9:38:56 AM
I just got the $15 supporter pack. Anymore and the wife would have blown a gasket as money for the next couple weeks is budgeted. I do like to see so many supporting the dev so much. Awesome.
I went with Bronze because I've spent more than $50 on worse games and wanted a couple of extra keys to give away. Still trying to figure out how I want to give them away, though.
"
velrac wrote:
"
Tonn wrote:
Would go diamond but don't have that kind of funds. Settling for silver though. If Gold would had been $200 I would have done that.

I did exactly as you did for the exact same reasoning.

Haha we should game together
Those who fight and run away, live to fight another day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info