READ THIS: Information About Purchases (Updated)

"
DayOfJustice wrote:
Anyone else think that for the inconvenience we should get a 2nd beta key for a friend :\

hahah, that would be nice!
I got a 405 Error and got charged twice. I hope this problem gets fixed and I get refunded for the extra pack.
Praise the Sun!
"Bank....do you have my key?"
I got a 'Problem processing your card' error, then tried again and got the 405. Was I charged twice? Still no beta access... Kinda expected this, though. No way you guys or your payment gateway were prepared for this kind of traffic.
"
DayOfJustice wrote:
Anyone else think that for the inconvenience we should get a 2nd beta key for a friend :\

Not really. You can't blame them for having JUST set this up and a lot of traffic suddenly coming through. I'm probably going to be charged 3 to 4 times but they'll give people a refund so it's not that big of a deal, just a simple e-mail or two to send.
Tbh, i dont actualy care about the few extra bucks, it just help you guys make a better game anyway... I just want to play this game now.
"
Daugvolf wrote:
I got a 'Problem processing your card' error, then tried again and got the 405. Was I charged twice? Still no beta access... Kinda expected this, though. No way you guys or your payment gateway were prepared for this kind of traffic.

Overnight millionaires imo
OKAY! So it looks like I only got charged once!

Hope you folks at the studios are doing okay, can't imagine how stressful it'd be over there at the moment XD
My body is ready for this to all clear up and I can get back to killing things.
Ok, I just got an email from someone at stripe.com, if you get the non-405 error about talking to backends you will need to repurchase.

"Although it may look like a charge shows up on your credit card, this is just a temporary listing; you will need to repurchase for your transaction to go through."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info