READ THIS: Information About Purchases (Updated)

"
I emailed support then received this:

"Hi carrotdefender,

You can now pre-purchase microtransaction credit for our dark action RPG Path of Exile - and get access to the ongoing Closed Beta in return.

Kind regards,
Chris Wilson
Grinding Gear Games"

However, I still cannot complete the transaction.

Winning
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide."
"
Savage1775 wrote:
"

"Hi carrotdefender,

You can now pre-purchase microtransaction credit for our dark action RPG Path of Exile - and get access to the ongoing Closed Beta in return.

Kind regards,
Chris Wilson
Grinding Gear Games"

Winning

Thank you - Sent a message, got my issue resolved. Nice!
Last edited by BigFrog49 on Apr 7, 2012, 11:04:45 PM
"

"Hi carrotdefender,

Kind regards,
Chris Wilson
Grinding Gear Games"

What a huge waste of time.

I sent an email to him as well. I'll probably get the same "useful" response.
Last edited by Bartlebe on Apr 7, 2012, 5:11:52 PM
had problems too yesterday but now cc payment was ok. They say it was a problem with their payment provider.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hey guys, what about a 5 dollar tier for just beta key? Without shop points
I'm assuming you guys post the physical items (ie case/dvd and map) worldwide right? I live in the UK and am seriously considering the $100 purchase but wanna know if I can recive the items in the UK.

Thanks
Just bought my pack with PayPal and had no issues. Thanks for the great game! I'm really looking forward to all the neat stuff.
"
xxnoob wrote:
Any updates on this?

"
Jonathan wrote:
"
xxnoob wrote:
I was drowsy when I bought my Early Access Pack and I didn't see that there were other packs available and I really prefer the Supporter Pack instead. Just wondering if I could manually get the Kiwi pack if I bought the Supporter pack now.

Please respond.

We will be coming up with a proper way to be able to do this tomorrow morning, as a few people have requested this kind of thing.

Right now it's after midnight and so we will be away for the next 7-8 hours.

I know kiwis are awake at this hour.
Last edited by xxnoob on Apr 8, 2012, 4:25:01 PM
"
Sanguineous wrote:
I'm assuming you guys post the physical items (ie case/dvd and map) worldwide right? I live in the UK and am seriously considering the $100 purchase but wanna know if I can recive the items in the UK.

Thanks

I know that is states if you live outside the US or NZ you have to add an extra $15 for postage ... I have ordered and live in Australia but I would also email support and verify just in case.
"He who never fell, never climbed"

- Unknown
No problem for me using Paypal.

And, yes, I have already donated my key to a member.
So stop asking!!
Custom built AMD A10-7850k APU, Radeon RX 470 8gb, 8GB Radeon R9 Gamer RAM, Win 10 64 bit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info