READ THIS: Information About Purchases (Updated)

I got this error
"There were problems processing your payment.
Error while talking with one of our backends. Sorry about that! We have been notified of the problem. Please contact support@stripe.com if you have any questions."

i e-mail you guys...wut i do now?
I Got charged for 2 beta keys I went through and tried it got a 405 I only need one what can I do? As far as seeing beta keys I dont see any....
hehe me too.
think ill have another look at it after work and see what happened
a buddy online bought the key for me but say he getting the 405 error so yeah fix it and everyone will be satsify
I didn't get a 405 error, I just got a message stating

Error while talking with one of our backends. Sorry about that! We have been notified of the problem. Please contact support@stripe.com if you have any questions."

And checking my bank account, there's the charge, yet no key and checking my account, no in-game currency (what are they called, anyway?)
"
gpgoodpeeps wrote:
I Got charged for 2 beta keys I went through and tried it got a 405 I only need one what can I do? As far as seeing beta keys I dont see any....

Yeah same. I hope they issue refunds quickly...
Me too, error 405, and the key is not in my profile. Hope you fixed soon :p

any Ideas on how to get past this ?
uh oh, i just bought 5 diamond editions
Did the same thing, please refund my additional purchases!

Shouldn't really say it's failing if it's charging us should it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info