READ THIS: Information About Purchases (Updated)

I really hope i get a key soon! :)
Hello guys!
Before purchasing a pack, I got some questions.

I suppose if I pay now for a pack (let's say, with kiwi), it is said than it remains in the open beta.

The question is:

A) Will the kiwi remain with me in the real game, when launched?

B) Will the microtransactions I purchase during beta remain when the full game is launched?

C) Will the "coins" or points not used remain after the game launch in my account?

I suppose the answer to the three question is YES, but I prefer being sure before purchasing anything :)
After reading this in the page: "Kiwi Pets are exclusive and can only be purchased during the Closed Beta. You will receive your pet immediately! It will not be wiped at the end of Closed Beta." I'm not sure at all.

Thanks.

ALso:

D) Will you announce other microtransactions soon? Or perhaps a close idea about the cost of them in points?
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Apr 10, 2012, 4:25:43 PM
Hmmm - When I tried to purchase a supporter pack using a card - the "Processing" icon stayed on for a long time, well over 15 minutes. I had javascript on.

I tried it again, and while I was waiting for it to finish "processing" I found this thread and was concerned about duplicate processing.

I haven't seen my credits or anything appear on the account yet, but when I checked with my bank - the duplicate purchase was automatically credited back to my card account.

So - it seems they are making incremental progress. I'll check back tomorrow and hopefully my new feathered friend and some extra stash pages will be available.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info