READ THIS: Information About Purchases (Updated)

I might just wait till this evening and try again, hopefully you guys at GGG can post up when you have this fixed? cheers

Looking at my bank account nothing's shown up...yet..
"
7upchuck wrote:
"
DayOfJustice wrote:
Anyone else think that for the inconvenience we should get a 2nd beta key for a friend :\

Not really. You can't blame them for having JUST set this up and a lot of traffic suddenly coming through. I'm probably going to be charged 3 to 4 times but they'll give people a refund so it's not that big of a deal, just a simple e-mail or two to send.

True, but I know when I go to a fast food restaurant and my food is cold I ask for a new burger. ;] Businesses typically compensate for their mistakes. I'll be happy either way, I just wanna freakin play already lol. Been biting my lip for 5 hours now haha.
"
AlRascala wrote:
Ok, I just got an email from someone at stripe.com, if you get the non-405 error about talking to backends you will need to repurchase.

"Although it may look like a charge shows up on your credit card, this is just a temporary listing; you will need to repurchase for your transaction to go through."

That's good to know. I did not see the 405 error, just the 'backend' error twice.

After two attempts I talked to a buddy who said PayPal worked for him, so I used that method instead.

And yes, PayPal was flawless. I have my beta key already. For anyone who wants to try that route instead.

I guess GGG can ignore my e-mail to support if those pending CC transactions won't actually stick.
Don't know if anyone sorted it of.
But who get the error "There were problems processing your payment.
Error while talking with one of our backends. Sorry about that! We have been notified of the problem. Please contact support@stripe.com if you have any questions.", just try again and you will get the beta key. If u get the error 405 just wait.
It worked for me.
"
DayOfJustice wrote:

True, but I know when I go to a fast food restaurant and my food is cold I ask for a new burger. ;] Businesses typically compensate for their mistakes. I'll be happy either way, I just wanna freakin play already lol. Been biting my lip for 5 hours now haha.

Haha you have a point, but the restaurant doesn't usually offer a second burger to make up for the mistake, just replace the original. :) And I'm in the same boat, been waiting all day (well more like all week) so a little error on their part is no big deal for me.
Is there a typo in the support email address?
\;;/_qò.óp_\;;/
Ok, just one charge on my bank account.

But man, I still feel gyped. Should have paid through PayPal. Now I either wait GOD knows how long for this debacle to get sorted out or shell out another $10 on top of the $50 I paid just so I can play the friggen beta!

Even if you guys don't sort out the refund thing today you need to get beta keys to the folks who paid for them ASAP. Going through every email your support gets and doing it one at a time is not an option. I'm sure there are well over 1000 people in this boat.
If we GOT the 405 of doom, and our card IS charged... how long should we wait before contacting these overworked support entities?
One simple and important question:

Will the kiwi be available after the open beta?

If yes, I'll spend cash on a nice supporter pack, if not, I ll just go with basic beta key.

thanks for clarifying this point.
"
Redemption666 wrote:
One simple and important question:

Will the kiwi be available after the open beta?

If yes, I'll spend cash on a nice supporter pack, if not, I ll just go with basic beta key.

thanks for clarifying this point.

They said that the Kiwi (And stash tabs if you buy them from the shop with the points) will survive through open beta!

Source~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/25651
Last edited by 7upchuck on Apr 4, 2012, 9:08:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info