READ THIS: Information About Purchases (Updated)

I didn't get a 405 error, but I did get a payment error, something about a Error: Backend problem to be sorted out. I tried twice, I hope they don't bill me for both.
I got a few errors the first few tries, but i was NOT charged until i got the 405 error.

Alls good can't wait to play this gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!
If you accidentally purchased multiple packs then please contact GGG as Chris instructed in the first post. You will be refunded when GGG sorts out the payment issues.
Forum Sheriff
"
shakenblake wrote:
uh oh, i just bought 5 diamond editions

rofl oh my god thatd be horrible haha
Yea When you get the 405 error you will be charged so just sit tight and wait for it to process. :D
"
tpapp157 wrote:
If you accidentally purchased multiple packs then please contact GGG as Chris instructed in the first post. You will be refunded when GGG sorts out the payment issues.

Everyone's just anxious to play and have everything go smoothly, including me. I already emailed and still posted, hahah..
Unfortunately, I too, gave in to anxiety and accidentally processed payment twice.
So, if i get this error "There were problems processing your payment.
Error while talking with one of our backends. Sorry about that! We have been notified of the problem. Please contact support@stripe.com if you have any questions.", i have to try again till i get the 405 error??!?
Anyone else think that for the inconvenience we should get a 2nd beta key for a friend :\
My bank called and was like "Did you mean to make like 7 of the same purchase?" and I was like, "shit yeah, gimme dat key." But no.. my bank cancelled all my pending failures. I <3 my bank.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info