(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

Hey guys. What should i do as my next move (upgrade)
I tend to die alot atm.

If someone could have a quick look i would appreciate it
"
RunRonnie wrote:
I tend to die alot atm.

I cant check pob right now to see Life/Mana ratio (Your life x 0.66≈ Your mana).
- If you want to blind enemy, instead of using Stbinite flask, try The Pandemonius Jade amulet.
- Use Wise Oak flask, you need to have the 3 resists to exact numbers. Having balance resists while using the flask, you take less ele dmg.
- Your CWDT doesnt support Steelskin, delevel 1lvl to 19 (I think it was vendor Steelskin + Orb of Scouring to delevel).
- Empower lvl 3 give less dps than Added Cold dmg lvl 20.

You have a nice shield tho, but maybe try to get the “High Budget Options”, if you want to upgrade. Or if you dont plan to change the shield first, then try to get better weapon. Ideally it would + 1 cold gem + Gain element dmg as extra chaos + multicraft. But it’s kinda hard to get those combo, so it should be fine multicraft with Gain element dmg as extra chaos only or +1 gem only.

Maybe someone else can add more things, that I might forgot.
Hey, first time I've posted about a guide, but I wanted to let the developer know this is a sweet build. I had an arc totem character that could not kill squat so I was looking for something to do with this level 95 character and came across this build. It's fun. clears fairly quickly, and I've able to easily kill every boss up through Uber Elder fairly easily. Haven't tried delve yet, but it will probably work there as well. Things like difficult monoliths that give some of my other characters problems get destroyed by this build. The initial investment in this build is not prohibitive, and I am now using the emulated low life version. Kudos on this build, it's one of the most fun I've played.

Regards,

Clotho
So, this is something I should know since I have played daily since beta but yet I don't since I have never played a totem build. When it comes to the DPS of the totems, is it based on what buffs you have up at the time you cast the totem or does their dps go up if buffs are applied after they are cast. For instance, hiting a sulfur flask, wise oak, Vaal RF etc.?
Hi, I have the prophecy (The Queen's Sacrifice) for the shield Atziri's Reflection.
But a friend has told me that the boss is complicated (more than the uber elder) and that if I die and exhaust all the portals, I will lose the prophecy. this is true ? how hard is that boss?
I'm scared... :-))
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
Hi, I have the prophecy (The Queen's Sacrifice) for the shield Atziri's Reflection.
But a friend has told me that the boss is complicated (more than the uber elder) and that if I die and exhaust all the portals, I will lose the prophecy. this is true ? how hard is that boss?

Run the normal version of Atziri a few times to get the feel of it. (4 sacrifice fragments in the map device).
The Uber Atziri fight isn't really hard for us since the reflected damage goes to our totems, so really all we have to do is avoid getting hit by the ground fire (which expands FAST!). Maybe watch a video of the Uber fight then go for it, you'll be fine.
"
XxLabanxX wrote:
So, this is something I should know since I have played daily since beta but yet I don't since I have never played a totem build. When it comes to the DPS of the totems, is it based on what buffs you have up at the time you cast the totem or does their dps go up if buffs are applied after they are cast. For instance, hiting a sulfur flask, wise oak, Vaal RF etc.?

Sort of, but not really. Whenever we get a buff or lose a buff, the dps changes.
If you have 0 buffs then cast 4 totems, you have X dps.
If you immediately pop a flask, you have X dps + the flask buff dps.
"
Gulch wrote:
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:

Run the normal version of Atziri a few times to get the feel of it. (4 sacrifice fragments in the map device).
The Uber Atziri fight isn't really hard for us since the reflected damage goes to our totems, so really all we have to do is avoid getting hit by the ground fire (which expands FAST!). Maybe watch a video of the Uber fight then go for it, you'll be fine.

But you lose the prophecy if you fail to kill uber atziri?
I have killed atziri normal on more than one occasion but I have been told that the uber version is much stronger and can kill you at once.
"
Clotho wrote:
Hey, first time I've posted about a guide, but I wanted to let the developer know this is a sweet build. I had an arc totem character that could not kill squat so I was looking for something to do with this level 95 character and came across this build. It's fun. clears fairly quickly, and I've able to easily kill every boss up through Uber Elder fairly easily. Haven't tried delve yet, but it will probably work there as well. Things like difficult monoliths that give some of my other characters problems get destroyed by this build. The initial investment in this build is not prohibitive, and I am now using the emulated low life version. Kudos on this build, it's one of the most fun I've played.

Regards,

Clotho

Thanks, appreciate the kind words!

"
XxLabanxX wrote:

Totem damage is dynamic in the same way your character damage is. So if you activate a flask while you have totems up, their stats are affected as well.
"
liuchia wrote:
"
RunRonnie wrote:
I tend to die alot atm.

I cant check pob right now to see Life/Mana ratio (Your life x 0.66≈ Your mana).
- If you want to blind enemy, instead of using Stbinite flask, try The Pandemonius Jade amulet.
- Use Wise Oak flask, you need to have the 3 resists to exact numbers. Having balance resists while using the flask, you take less ele dmg.
- Your CWDT doesnt support Steelskin, delevel 1lvl to 19 (I think it was vendor Steelskin + Orb of Scouring to delevel).
- Empower lvl 3 give less dps than Added Cold dmg lvl 20.

You have a nice shield tho, but maybe try to get the “High Budget Options”, if you want to upgrade. Or if you dont plan to change the shield first, then try to get better weapon. Ideally it would + 1 cold gem + Gain element dmg as extra chaos + multicraft. But it’s kinda hard to get those combo, so it should be fine multicraft with Gain element dmg as extra chaos only or +1 gem only.

Maybe someone else can add more things, that I might forgot.

Thx man. did the wand upgrade today, will see how it goes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info