(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

Great guide, you've brought me to the very endgame content in PoE and the furthest I've progressed thus far!

Now, to try and reach lvl 100...
"
swlee19 wrote:
Great guide, you've brought me to the very endgame content in PoE and the furthest I've progressed thus far!

Now, to try and reach lvl 100...

I am also trying to get to 100 solo, pretty sure I will be able to do it if I pay attention ;)
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
Does Atziri's Promise Flask work in our build or how damage does totems do not work?
Elemental damage as extra chaos will work.

Physical as extra chaos won't, as freezing pulse doesn't have any physical component.

Leech will not work (unless the totems leech back to themselves, but you won't get the hp gain).
Am I the only one for whom the Path of Building pastebin isn't working?
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Gruentod wrote:
Am I the only one for whom the Path of Building pastebin isn't working?
Works for me, check if your POB needs an update?
Thanks for the build and the walkthrough, it's very strong and fun to play.

If somebody could have a look at my gear, I have a couple of quick questions:

- can my toon beat the last labyrinth with this gear? (assuming I find the last two trials at last...)

- can my toon beat Atziri in the alluring abyss with this gear? (I'm thinking about a certain prophecy...)

- I'm sitting on about 3 exalts at the moment, should I invest them in better gear (and which spots?) or should I save them to try and buy an Atziri's Reflection before the league ends?

Thanks!
Why is heartseeker/throatseeker recommended over disintegration as the amulet annoint? Wouldn't disintegration have the added benefit of increasing the critical strike chance too?
Great build! I tried this build because I am wrapping up the league and have always been interested in freezing pulse totems. So I was able to go straight for the end game build:

Fairly standard gear, and I still haven't decided on an annointment yet. The ring is kinda crap, but it perfectly balances all of my resistances for max benefit from Wise Oak.

I am probably going to do this build as a league starter, with the kikazazu rings and so on. Will you guys level with another skill besides freezing pulse, since we won't get access to the threshold jewels right away? or just power through with FP.
Last edited by JayRizzo03 on Nov 4, 2019, 1:50:20 PM
"
AKettleOfFish wrote:
Why is heartseeker/throatseeker recommended over disintegration as the amulet annoint? Wouldn't disintegration have the added benefit of increasing the critical strike chance too?
Afaik all the wand nodes say "with wands" which means only applies to attack made with a wand, not to spells. Contrary to staff nodes that say "while wielding a staff" which work for spells too.
"
Schukala wrote:
Thanks for the build and the walkthrough, it's very strong and fun to play.

If somebody could have a look at my gear, I have a couple of quick questions:

- can my toon beat the last labyrinth with this gear? (assuming I find the last two trials at last...)

- can my toon beat Atziri in the alluring abyss with this gear? (I'm thinking about a certain prophecy...)

- I'm sitting on about 3 exalts at the moment, should I invest them in better gear (and which spots?) or should I save them to try and buy an Atziri's Reflection before the league ends?

Thanks!

Haven't actually tried Uber Atziri but you'll easily do the last two labs. This build is pretty good at farming the lab. Not the quickest but can take the hits from the traps and wrecks Izaro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info