no

"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Osarna wrote:
Thank you for such a well detailed guide UlyUly. You certainly put a lot of work into it and it's very helpful.

I'm currently leveling the Zerker Cyclone version and wanted to know how important it is to take Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics?

That's 6 points saved that i would really like to try elsewhere but if they are important i will take your advice and take them.

Thanks.

You can just take first Acrobatics and then get Phase Acrobatics later.

But yeah, they are REALLY important.

Ok will do.

Thanks mate.
Hi Uly
Yesterday I posted this post about my skilltree and gears I used to kill shaper. Do you have any idea to increase the survivability for my character for Uber Elder fighting? Because it so easy to die on DoT and by somehow Cyclone stop leech and I have to stop, put AW and cyclone again

"
mygod23 wrote:
Hi
I just killed Shaper with your build. I lost 4 portals due to horrible internet connection that always drag me to previous location so I cannot dodge his slam and beam.
This is the gear I use, with the PoB pastebin link for the tree

PoB pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/Ve8x9nB1

I will brieftly explain my gear:
First, I use sulfur flask instead of diamond because I'm gone mad with trade system of game at the beginning of the league and later I feel that it works better for the person that RNG is always set to the losing side like me.
Body amour: I don't have enough currency for loreweave so I buy 1 ilvl 100 6l body armour (that cost 1 exalt at the third day). My goal is find another 6l body amour and then use fossil to get % maximum life, physical taken as elemental damage on this armour.
Weaponds: I use 2 Ahn's Might and 1 Pacifism to get accuracy and a large amount of crit multi
Belt: I still finding lava area on delve for pristine and prismatic, and the trade is so hard to find someone that can sell me fossils and resonator so I use the belt I identify during mapping
Rings and amulet: I have very poor choices for intelligence addition, especially when I remove soul tether so I have to cap them through rings, helmet and boots. The amulet is for the amount of intelligence required for this build. I buy rings for resistance cap so its not the best ring.

The total cost is about 2-3 exalts, the accurate amount of chaos I spend is unsure because prices on first week changes very fast. I don't have much time for PoE so this is the set of items I archived to this day.

About gems, I use cyclone so I pick up Charging offensive so I will try to remove Ahn's might to get maximum benefits from this node. But in honest the large amount of physical damage, aoe, cri multi and accuracy of Ahn's Might make the removal of it so difficult.

My aim for future: I need to increase survivability to fight Uber Elder, from what I observed Blood Rage prevent Cyclone to leech or my dmg is too low so HP become problems when I use blood rage. I'm thinking about regret Flawless Savagery to get Pain Reaver (Flawless Savagery is very good for mapping and killing generals but I need more leech to fight against Uber Elder). I need advise on items and tree so this character will tankier against Uber Elder, at this moment it lose HP very fast when taking DoT
"
mygod23 wrote:
Hi Uly
Yesterday I posted this post about my skilltree and gears I used to kill shaper. Do you have any idea to increase the survivability for my character for Uber Elder fighting? Because it so easy to die on DoT and by somehow Cyclone stop leech and I have to stop, put AW and cyclone again

"
mygod23 wrote:
Hi
I just killed Shaper with your build. I lost 4 portals due to horrible internet connection that always drag me to previous location so I cannot dodge his slam and beam.
This is the gear I use, with the PoB pastebin link for the tree

PoB pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/Ve8x9nB1

I will brieftly explain my gear:
First, I use sulfur flask instead of diamond because I'm gone mad with trade system of game at the beginning of the league and later I feel that it works better for the person that RNG is always set to the losing side like me.
Body amour: I don't have enough currency for loreweave so I buy 1 ilvl 100 6l body armour (that cost 1 exalt at the third day). My goal is find another 6l body amour and then use fossil to get % maximum life, physical taken as elemental damage on this armour.
Weaponds: I use 2 Ahn's Might and 1 Pacifism to get accuracy and a large amount of crit multi
Belt: I still finding lava area on delve for pristine and prismatic, and the trade is so hard to find someone that can sell me fossils and resonator so I use the belt I identify during mapping
Rings and amulet: I have very poor choices for intelligence addition, especially when I remove soul tether so I have to cap them through rings, helmet and boots. The amulet is for the amount of intelligence required for this build. I buy rings for resistance cap so its not the best ring.

The total cost is about 2-3 exalts, the accurate amount of chaos I spend is unsure because prices on first week changes very fast. I don't have much time for PoE so this is the set of items I archived to this day.

About gems, I use cyclone so I pick up Charging offensive so I will try to remove Ahn's might to get maximum benefits from this node. But in honest the large amount of physical damage, aoe, cri multi and accuracy of Ahn's Might make the removal of it so difficult.

My aim for future: I need to increase survivability to fight Uber Elder, from what I observed Blood Rage prevent Cyclone to leech or my dmg is too low so HP become problems when I use blood rage. I'm thinking about regret Flawless Savagery to get Pain Reaver (Flawless Savagery is very good for mapping and killing generals but I need more leech to fight against Uber Elder). I need advise on items and tree so this character will tankier against Uber Elder, at this moment it lose HP very fast when taking DoT

First things first:
Instead of your second life flask, I'd definitely try swapping a Sapphire Flask, preferably a Taste of Hate.

You can try swapping out the Herald for Purity of Ice.

Also - you can safely grab some high life gloves instead of Haemophilia (just for the fight).

Does anyone think this build could include the skill Sweep? :D
Running into my first road block with my second ascendancy. I feel like I'm probably limited by not finding worthwhile upgrades to my gear and not getting higher links, so I haven't been able to change out skills and such. Any general tips that might be able to help me out? I'm level 59, just cleared A7 and have been trying to get through the second lab a few times. Keep dying to stupidity (traps) or getting rocked on encounter 2 of the boss
Last edited by Xenther on Jun 16, 2019, 10:23:39 PM
"
Xenther wrote:
Running into my first road block with my second ascendancy. I feel like I'm probably limited by not finding worthwhile upgrades to my gear and not getting higher links, so I haven't been able to change out skills and such. Any general tips that might be able to help me out? I'm level 59, just cleared A7 and have been trying to get through the second lab a few times. Keep dying to stupidity (traps) or getting rocked on encounter 2 of the boss

Public your character, so everyone can check for you.
I dont see any problem with second lab though. Check your res, life and respect vaal pact (if you have), life regen in low lv is quite important in my opinion.
Just spam blood blade storm and run around boss and you will be fine
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
Xenther wrote:

Public your character, so everyone can check for you.
I dont see any problem with second lab though. Check your res, life and respect vaal pact (if you have), life regen in low lv is quite important in my opinion.
Just spam blood blade storm and run around boss and you will be fine

Ah, updated my character privacy just now. Sorry, I'm still getting used to stuff like this.
I was trying to find a belt with this mod:

- 10-20% Increased Recovery of Life

I cant find that mod in poe trade.

Can help me someone out?
"
Xenther wrote:

Ah, updated my character privacy just now. Sorry, I'm still getting used to stuff like this.

Just looked at your char and here are some recommend:
1. Buy better swords, a rare sword >230dps for 1 alche, or Scaeva Gladius for 1c.
2. Buy a 5l armour for 1-2c, or tabula if you have enough chaos.
3. Drop vaal pact for now, you have to go lab 3 so life regen is quite important.
4. Find a better shoes, 30% ms and some life + res is only 1c now
5. Find a better belt, 1c for 90+ life and some res.

"
PattyWin wrote:
I was trying to find a belt with this mod:

- 10-20% Increased Recovery of Life

I cant find that mod in poe trade.

Can help me someone out?

You mean "#% increased Flask Life Recovery rate" ?
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Jun 17, 2019, 1:31:05 AM
Problably it means flask life.

The guide only says " 10-20% Increased Recovery of Life " :D

Edith ask: with Pain Reaver do we need any life leech mods on items?
Last edited by PattyWin on Jun 17, 2019, 3:48:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info