no

"
Prof549 wrote:
A question about 'weapon crafting" section:

Stage 4b says: "If the mods that aren't on that list appeared, use an Orb of Annulment on the item. If the unwanted mod disappeared, go to step 5. If the Dictator's mod disappeared, use an Orb of Scouring on the item and go back to step 2."

But in stage 3 we are turning the weapon into rare and Orbs of Alteration(from stage 2) does not work anymore. Am i missing something?

Forgot to mention that you need to use Orb of Scouring on this item!

Will fix
"
Vladmade wrote:

Hi friends, any idea how to improve my build? Profile open, thanks!

I'd probably try getting a better base for your belt, like a Leather or Stygian.

Also, cant check if you are using one - Timeless Karui Jewel (Lethal Pride) is definitely a thing to consider. Each of them is different, but these grant melee/totem oriented bonuses. We mostly want 'chance to intimidate on hit'.
"
egirl wrote:
Does anyone think this build could include the skill Sweep? :D

Negative.

Sweep needs a 2-handed weapon, and this build is dual wield exclusive.
'Bladestorm's initial hit doesn't actually hit.'

So... that was a thing...
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 18, 2019, 2:06:04 AM
Bladestorm with this build still feels quite good for a skill that supposedly fails to do 2/3 of its damage. I'm torn between waiting for the bugfix and just going cyclone immediately
"
Vladmade wrote:
"
Karas2112 wrote:
"
Vladmade wrote:
How ppl get 48% quality on Foil?

delve perfect fossils up to 30% and craft something with increased quality. Or craft and then einhar corrupt to 30% quality, but im not sure

So i just can use perfect fossil on rare item and will get 30%, or it must be done before the subject becomes rare?(
Nvm, stupid question. I just crafted Jewelled Foil with Dictator prefix but forgot about quality...

Your weapon seems almost done, now u can use the Craicic Vassal Beast to corrupt it to have 47% quality, like i did. It changes the base 20% to 30% plus the 17% from your craft. Craicic Vassal is about 10c if u dont have it.
Are gear and skill gem setups the same on your Champion version? Also, would your leveling section still apply mostly the same?

My biggest question as a total noob is which direction to build first on the tree. It branches off in several different directions so I’m kinda lost. Great guide though! Thanks for all the work put in and the replies! Looking forward to hopefully starting with your Champion version using cyclone.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
A question about 'weapon crafting" section:

Stage 4b says: "If the mods that aren't on that list appeared, use an Orb of Annulment on the item. If the unwanted mod disappeared, go to step 5. If the Dictator's mod disappeared, use an Orb of Scouring on the item and go back to step 2."

But in stage 3 we are turning the weapon into rare and Orbs of Alteration(from stage 2) does not work anymore. Am i missing something?

Forgot to mention that you need to use Orb of Scouring on this item!

Will fix

Orb of Scouring would turn a rare into magic/normal item? It'd just remove all mods from already rare item and it'd remain just "empty" rare, no? Also the step about making a weapon "magic" is also missing. Quite confusing section.
Last edited by Prof549 on Jun 18, 2019, 7:52:47 AM
Really like this build. Mike does too
"
Are gear and skill gem setups the same on your Champion version? Also, would your leveling section still apply mostly the same?

My biggest question as a total noob is which direction to build first on the tree. It branches off in several different directions so I’m kinda lost. Great guide though! Thanks for all the work put in and the replies! Looking forward to hopefully starting with your Champion version using cyclone.
\

There are leveling trees in the 'leveling' section that you can use for reference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info