no

"
Skua99 wrote:

Using a little trial and error, plus some more levels, I seem to have found the answers to most of my questions.

As long as I pace myself, I have no problem running 6 gems in my tabula. I now have a pool of 89 mana after running the two aura's plus 'Dread Banner', while my Bladestorm is costing me 32. Just need to hit the mana flask once in a great while.

But I do still have a question on which gems I should be running. Currently I am using:

Bladestorm
Brutality
Close Combat
Melee Physical Damage
Pulverise
Impale

Should I replace one of the above with 'Fortify'?

You should replace impale with fortify. Melee Physical with rage support. pulverise with onslaugh. This will help you move faster when lvling.

BTW, according wiki, onslaugh is a buff and it should increases 20% by Dual Ichimoji. But when i used onslaugh flask, it's still only give me 20% movement spd. Is this a bug?
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Jun 15, 2019, 3:31:31 AM
First of all I'm having a blast playing this build, I'm still not sure if I'm sticking to cyclone or bladestorm both are really fun with this build.

I have a couple of questions, is Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet good or should I look into replacing it? It fixed my stats and gives me a lot of life leach plus a little bit of damage, idk if I can get anything better though. Regarding gear is Haemophilia actually working right now? Not sure if I'm missing (probably) but I'm not seeing any explosions.

I'm also wondering if I should use blood rage with cyclone or not, specially since I'm going for 0 max frenzy charges. I don't think I can handle the life drain with my current gear, it should be around 8% dps for me right now according to PoB (lvl 20, 0% quality), I believe once I get the last ascendency I'll be able to sustain it.
Hey guys, here's abit of an endgame update.

So iv'e killed uberelder a few times as both bladestorm and cyclone and its very doable as both, iv'e got pretty good gear and given the oppurtunity i melt them pretty quick.

You dont need my gear to kill uberelder will just take abit longer and less mistakes, dont know what they did to shaper this patch but he teleports alot more and its abit annoying when playing melee.

Also cyclone was alot easier to kill him with imo since you can always move and deal dmg, but im not optimised for cyclone so my bladestorm single target is better just abit harder to deal dmg and avoid shit.

Anyway thanks for a good build (iv'e gone abit different in spec and ascendancy).
I see in level 60 in the supplied 'Path of Building' that you have included 'Vitality Void' but then drop it in level 70. Is there some skill or item that you pick up between level 60 and 70 that takes the place of the life leach that you get with 'Vitality Void'?
Last edited by Skua99 on Jun 15, 2019, 6:05:08 AM
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:

Using a little trial and error, plus some more levels, I seem to have found the answers to most of my questions.

As long as I pace myself, I have no problem running 6 gems in my tabula. I now have a pool of 89 mana after running the two aura's plus 'Dread Banner', while my Bladestorm is costing me 32. Just need to hit the mana flask once in a great while.

But I do still have a question on which gems I should be running. Currently I am using:

Bladestorm
Brutality
Close Combat
Melee Physical Damage
Pulverise
Impale

Should I replace one of the above with 'Fortify'?

You should replace impale with fortify. Melee Physical with rage support. pulverise with onslaugh. This will help you move faster when lvling.

BTW, according wiki, onslaugh is a buff and it should increases 20% by Dual Ichimoji. But when i used onslaugh flask, it's still only give me 20% movement spd. Is this a bug?

I think you should use Fortify instead of Melee Physical Damage.
"
Skua99 wrote:
I see in level 60 in the supplied 'Path of Building' that you have included 'Vitality Void' but then drop it in level 70. Is there some skill or item that you pick up between level 60 and 70 that takes the place of the life leach that you get with 'Vitality Void'?

Yeah, the Pain Reaver ascendancy node.
Would someone be willing to tell me what gear I should be looking to upgrade next? I know that there's no jewel in my belt, as I just bought it before I left for work, but otherwise I would love some input, this is my first league and I really want to be able to kill Uber Elder. I think that my profile is viewable, and my character is Bloodswake. I have ~3 exalted currency available to spend. Thank you!
"
Pyrok wrote:
Would someone be willing to tell me what gear I should be looking to upgrade next? I know that there's no jewel in my belt, as I just bought it before I left for work, but otherwise I would love some input, this is my first league and I really want to be able to kill Uber Elder. I think that my profile is viewable, and my character is Bloodswake. I have ~3 exalted currency available to spend. Thank you!

Personnaly recommend to check Xyrre character if you're looking a solid endgame option for this build (post a little above yours) and ofc it's pretty expensive

"
Xyrre wrote:
Hey guys, here's abit of an endgame update.

So iv'e killed uberelder a few times as both bladestorm and cyclone and its very doable as both, iv'e got pretty good gear and given the oppurtunity i melt them pretty quick.

You dont need my gear to kill uberelder will just take abit longer and less mistakes, dont know what they did to shaper this patch but he teleports alot more and its abit annoying when playing melee.

Also cyclone was alot easier to kill him with imo since you can always move and deal dmg, but im not optimised for cyclone so my bladestorm single target is better just abit harder to deal dmg and avoid shit.

Anyway thanks for a good build (iv'e gone abit different in spec and ascendancy).

here's his PoB if ur lazy https://pastebin.com/rGSU4qjx
(You can start by your flask , get a basalt and a lion's roar first , in the end do whatever you want , upgrade your char step by step)
Hi
I just killed Shaper with your build. I lost 4 portals due to horrible internet connection that always drag me to previous location so I cannot dodge his slam and beam.
This is the gear I use, with the PoB pastebin link for the tree

PoB pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/Ve8x9nB1

I will brieftly explain my gear:
First, I use sulfur flask instead of diamond because I'm gone mad with trade system of game at the beginning of the league and later I feel that it works better for the person that RNG is always set to the losing side like me.
Body amour: I don't have enough currency for loreweave so I buy 1 ilvl 100 6l body armour (that cost 1 exalt at the third day). My goal is find another 6l body amour and then use fossil to get % maximum life, physical taken as elemental damage on this armour.
Weaponds: I use 2 Ahn's Might and 1 Pacifism to get accuracy and a large amount of crit multi
Belt: I still finding lava area on delve for pristine and prismatic, and the trade is so hard to find someone that can sell me fossils and resonator so I use the belt I identify during mapping
Rings and amulet: I have very poor choices for intelligence addition, especially when I remove soul tether so I have to cap them through rings, helmet and boots. The amulet is for the amount of intelligence required for this build. I buy rings for resistance cap so its not the best ring.

The total cost is about 2-3 exalts, the accurate amount of chaos I spend is unsure because prices on first week changes very fast. I don't have much time for PoE so this is the set of items I archived to this day.

About gems, I use cyclone so I pick up Charging offensive so I will try to remove Ahn's might to get maximum benefits from this node. But in honest the large amount of physical damage, aoe, cri multi and accuracy of Ahn's Might make the removal of it so difficult.

My aim for future: I need to increase survivability to fight Uber Elder, from what I observed Blood Rage prevent Cyclone to leech or my dmg is too low so HP become problems when I use blood rage. I'm thinking about regret Flawless Savagery to get Pain Reaver (Flawless Savagery is very good for mapping and killing generals but I need more leech to fight against Uber Elder). I need advise on items and tree so this character will tankier against Uber Elder, at this moment it lose HP very fast when taking DoT
Last edited by mygod23 on Jun 15, 2019, 11:27:24 AM
Kinda thinking of making this Either Bladestorm or Lacerate. Question about Ascendancy choices though. Is Pain reaver necessary? what if I just take out Pain reaver and Carnage, and go to Blitz? Is it a bad choice? I mean theres leech nodes below Vaal pact so wonder if it'd work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info