no

a
Last edited by UlyUly on Mar 13, 2020, 3:10:43 PM
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2019, 7:01:14 AM
a
Last edited by UlyUly on Mar 13, 2020, 3:11:22 PM
Hi Uly, I played your PF Inquisitor build last league and really enjoyed it. I was wondering, do you think this build would work swapping out bladestorm for lacerate, and if so how well? Thanks!

Edit: lmao nvm lacerate is a dex gem

Edit 2: nvm the first edit, i assumed lacerate would require too much dex for a berserker but it doesn't
Last edited by TOOfunkedUP on Jun 6, 2019, 1:41:01 AM
Great job on the build! Very well organized. From the videos bladestorm aoe seems kind of small, which will make clearing slow, and you don't seem to scale aoe at all. Is that not a concern? Also, 570 life degen is pretty massive, even with high life leech, and could be rather annoying in between packs
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 5, 2019, 10:45:43 PM
"
TOOfunkedUP wrote:
Hi Uly, I played your PF Inquisitor build last league and really enjoyed it. I was wondering, do you think this build would work swapping out bladestorm for lacerate, and if so how well? Thanks!

Edit: lmao nvm lacerate is a dex gem

It can definitely work with Lacerate :) After seeing the gems, I am thinking of switching this build from Bladestorm to Lacerate or Reave.
"
UlyUly wrote:
It can definitely work with Lacerate :) After seeing the gems, I am thinking of switching this build from Bladestorm to Lacerate or Reave.

That sounds sick, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Last edited by TOOfunkedUP on Jun 6, 2019, 1:37:09 AM
"
TOOfunkedUP wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:

That sounds sick, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Pulled guide for now since I am working on transforming this guide to a general guide with Pure Physical attacks.

Going to include these skills:
Dual Strike
Vaal Double Strike
Cyclone
Perforate
Badestorm
Lacerate
Reave

just need some time to finish things up :)
SO this will be not a certain build but a generic guide for melee marauder?
"
partyonacid wrote:
SO this will be not a certain build but a generic guide for melee marauder?

Yeah, because with this tree and gear every pure physical melee skill may work: its more like a 'choose your own adventure' thing I guess.
Will work on updating the pastebins and info after Path of Building is patched.

Brought the guide back form the Shadow Realm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info