no

Cool - looking forward to Lacerate POB! :)
Hey Uly is this what you will start as? Looking forward to see the hype come to life in the guild again. Anyways, would this build be difficult to adapt to gladiator? I'm not very experienced with build adapting/creating so if it's too hard I will just use this. Love the guide, got very hyped when I saw your name :D

Have a great start.
//PotionBlade3363

PS: Btw your build is mentioned in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cbS1ppftI4
by GoodGuyGaming3 which is where I saw it first, have not played marauder so am exited for this :D

PPS: For double strike why would you use the Fight for Survival threshold jewel, that's frost blades. You meant Might and Influence correct? Or am I completely wrong (if so wiki is incorrect)? I looked up the jewel and I was very surprised when it was for frost blades so I didn't understand the interaction, then looked if there was a jewel for doble strike and there was so either wiki or you is wrong :D just wanted to point out so people dont go get the wrong jewel :D
Last edited by PotionBlade3363 on Jun 6, 2019, 8:52:08 AM
Hi!
Is it possible to use tihs build with Flicker? Never played it and wanna try this league.
Is double Strike not a good option? Im leaning double strike duel wielder.
"
xbryguyx wrote:

Vaal Double Strike is another good skill that I will mention in my guide, tthe only problem I have with it is that it requires Gem swapping to take on bosses :)
"
Hey Uly is this what you will start as? Looking forward to see the hype come to life in the guild again. Anyways, would this build be difficult to adapt to gladiator? I'm not very experienced with build adapting/creating so if it's too hard I will just use this. Love the guide, got very hyped when I saw your name :D

Have a great start.
//PotionBlade3363

PS: Btw your build is mentioned in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cbS1ppftI4
by GoodGuyGaming3 which is where I saw it first, have not played marauder so am exited for this :D

PPS: For double strike why would you use the Fight for Survival threshold jewel, that's frost blades. You meant Might and Influence correct? Or am I completely wrong (if so wiki is incorrect)? I looked up the jewel and I was very surprised when it was for frost blades so I didn't understand the interaction, then looked if there was a jewel for doble strike and there was so either wiki or you is wrong :D just wanted to point out so people dont go get the wrong jewel :D

Hi! Thanks for pointing out - I was really tired and misremembered the right name for the jewel. I will correct this error once I get back home.
This build won't have problems with going Gladiator -I even have links ready for Gladiator, Slayer and Champion versions of this build :) Will link them in the guide whenever I find time.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
xbryguyx wrote:

Vaal Double Strike is another good skill that I will mention in my guide, tthe only problem I have with it is that it requires Gem swapping to take on bosses :)

Just ancestral call right? I dont find that to be a problem at least for me. I just hope it clears ok. I dont need world class clear speed but i want to boss heavily.
Well structured Guide, good work there!
But I honestly don't get your 90 Tree at all.

- Vaal Pact? Pain Reaver? Berserkers deal like 300 Million DPS, you cap your leech so fast, you really don't need those.
I'd rather take Flawless Savagery for the extra Crit benefits.

- Pathing to Phase Acro looks like a waste of 21 point to me. I'd rather go down to "Blade of Cunning" if you want more Sword-Nodes. Using more than 1 Aura on a pure Phys build is not needed as well, so I would use the New Phys Aura and go Blood-Magic

- Your Accuracy will not be enough. I'd take Versatility and Precision and respecc some other points to optimize pathing/Life gain per point

I would probably end up with somehting like this:

www.poeurl.com/cpA8

Other than that, good work!
"
Arandur wrote:

- Vaal Pact? Pain Reaver? Berserkers deal like 300 Million DPS, you cap your leech so fast, you really don't need those.

- Pathing to Phase Acro looks like a waste of 21 point to me. I'd rather go down to "Blade of Cunning" if you want more Sword-Nodes. Using more than 1 Aura on a pure Phys build is not needed as well, so I would use the New Phys Aura and go Blood-Magic

- Your Accuracy will not be enough. I'd take Versatility and Precision and respecc some other points to optimize pathing/Life gain per point

www.poeurl.com/cpA8

Thanks for really thorough feedback!

- Pain Reaver and Vaal Pact are here to increase the cap for our Leech. By default, it's 20% of our life per second. Pain Reaver gives us 50% increased maximum total recovery from leech, raising our leech cap to 30%. We also use Vaal Pact to further increase this cap to 60% of our life per second (vaal pact doubles the maximum total recovery stat)

- Accuracy in this build is currently just an estimate of what accuracy we will need in 3.7. GGG specifically mentioned nerfing monster evasion to make good accuracy easier to get. Once PoB is updated I'll change the tree if needed (while keeping in mind your advice.)
"
Arandur wrote:

www.poeurl.com/cpA8

Is blood magic and mortal conviction worth not having steel soul?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info