no

"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
Xenther wrote:

Ah, updated my character privacy just now. Sorry, I'm still getting used to stuff like this.

Just looked at your char and here are some recommend:
1. Buy better swords, a rare sword >230dps for 1 alche, or Scaeva Gladius for 1c.
2. Buy a 5l armour for 1-2c, or tabula if you have enough chaos.
3. Drop vaal pact for now, you have to go lab 3 so life regen is quite important.
4. Find a better shoes, 30% ms and some life + res is only 1c now
5. Find a better belt, 1c for 90+ life and some res.

"
PattyWin wrote:
I was trying to find a belt with this mod:

- 10-20% Increased Recovery of Life

I cant find that mod in poe trade.

Can help me someone out?

You mean "#% increased Flask Life Recovery rate" ?

It should be Increased #% Life Recovery Rate!
Sorry for that.
"
PattyWin wrote:
Problably it means flask life.

The guide only says " 10-20% Increased Recovery of Life " :D

Edith ask: with Pain Reaver do we need any life leech mods on items?

No, pain reaver is enough. I took Bliz though, 10% more dmg received is big.

Hi friends, any idea how to improve my build? Profile open, thanks!
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
Xenther wrote:

Ah, updated my character privacy just now. Sorry, I'm still getting used to stuff like this.

Just looked at your char and here are some recommend:
1. Buy better swords, a rare sword >230dps for 1 alche, or Scaeva Gladius for 1c.
2. Buy a 5l armour for 1-2c, or tabula if you have enough chaos.
3. Drop vaal pact for now, you have to go lab 3 so life regen is quite important.
4. Find a better shoes, 30% ms and some life + res is only 1c now
5. Find a better belt, 1c for 90+ life and some res.

Hey thanks for the suggestions! I'll start messing around on Poe trade to try and find some upgraded rares. And for Vaal Pact, you think I should keep that out of the build until I'm done with lab 3?

I did end up clearing lab 2 last night after I made my character public, but I still at least know what upgrades to look for now :)
Last edited by Xenther on Jun 17, 2019, 8:36:40 AM
Hi! Love your guide and the detail you put into it! I’m pretty new to the game and I’m looking at your champion build tree. I have a few questions, if you don’t mind:

Would gear and skill setups be the same on Champion and other classes as it is with the main Berserker setup?

How do I know which direction in the tree to go first? It branches off in several different directions so I’m kinda lost as to what way to go.

Any other tips for the Champion setup are appreciated, and I really appreciate all your work on this build guide! Thanks!
Maybe some improvements/alternatives to the Cyclone builds incase they havent been posted :

https://pastebin.com/Es18YaxC

first i took Freedom of movement for more dodge + phasing and more movement speed / evasion. It feels very powerfull defensively for only 4 extra points.

I also took Flawless savagery instead of Aspect of Carnage, but maybe ill change this later.

Also it seems to me that close combat support and lions roar work against each other, or am i missing something? Infused Channeling looks like a better Link.
Hey can you check my profile and see what improvements I should get first? And also let me know if I have something needing swap
I'm deeply sorry for lack of responses today, I was too busy with my minecraft server.

Going to answer the questions and expand the guide in about 6 hours (when I wake up).
Totally understand. I look forward to your replies. Love your guide, especially the detail put into the leveling section. I can wait until tomorrow to try my hand at starting on the Champion version of this build!
A question about 'weapon crafting" section:

Stage 4b says: "If the mods that aren't on that list appeared, use an Orb of Annulment on the item. If the unwanted mod disappeared, go to step 5. If the Dictator's mod disappeared, use an Orb of Scouring on the item and go back to step 2."

But in stage 3 we are turning the weapon into rare and Orbs of Alteration(from stage 2) does not work anymore. Am i missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info