0.10.3 Patch Notes

Thanks for the great work guys,

Chris, can you please make it so that Status Ailments are calculated on ES and not base life, this is a really needed change for CI users.

THANK YOU!!
IGN: Juggzz

I reserve the right to withdraw any of my items if the price is not adequate.
Good job guys. I however miss the old full set vendoring for 2 chaoses :( Not like it was that easy to make one...
IGN: Pyromea/Giyua
"
exorzist wrote:
is this live already?

http://everytimezone.com/#2013-3-12,780,6be

approximately
Good patch and finally an aoe skill that works with daggers/claws.

The only thing i don't get is Incinerate boost, people were commenting it's a bit too strong, not too weak.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
will people who got CI get a respec?

Why would they get a respec? The nodes are linked to CI but extend behind it, so nothing is changed as far as your skill tree goes. All they have done is given CI users MORE ES.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ POE OR WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
"
raics wrote:

The only thing i don't get is Incinerate boost, people were commenting it's a bit too strong, not too weak.
Where have you been? Everyone I know was commenting that it was weak and useless, and that they couldn't find a link set-up that made it viable..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
ricar wrote:
Nice but we need more unique items in patch

they released 4 last week and they're releasing 4 this week

you complain too much
Basically the devs realized that CI needs to have multiplicative ES but 1 node was too cheap. This is a good balance and about time they address the disaster that CI currently is.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
"
raics wrote:

Where have you been? Everyone I know was commenting that it was weak and useless, and that they couldn't find a link set-up that made it viable..

It was never meant to be a kiting spell, perhaps they used it like that so it never reached the last stage. The spell was meant for tank casters, it's not for every witch out there.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Cheers!!!!!!!
STUPAR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info