0.10.3 Patch Notes

"
exorzist wrote:
is this live already?

It will be deployed tommorow..
Wow CI Shadows loved reading those patch notes. 20% multiplicative ES node right by CI? jeepers!
Last edited by akira115 on Mar 12, 2013, 9:24:06 AM
Why, oh why would you put the energy shield nodes AFTER CI? It would have been so much better to put them next to CI.

Those of us that rely on ES to survive and don't use CI would kill for a multiplier. Is this in response to the unique item that allows us to handle chaos damage? Chaos damage still hurts us, so it's not like the item is overpowered. There should be a passive that does the same thing: make chaos damage hit the ES instead of life.

It just allows more ES/life mix builds to exist. Why quash the creativity and force us to go CI or remain inferior?
"
Tagek wrote:
"
boomjoose wrote:
So cyclone is still not an early game melee option for shadows/claw users in races. Guess i will continue using same old stale builds for a while.

Even if it was available at level 1, do you really think racers would utilise a skill that drastically slows down your movespeed? Tough chance.

Are you serious? You have to stop and stand still to cleave or slam or sweep or cast. Of course id use the skill that lets me move and kill. Besides, none of the low level skills are usable by claws which was more my point. Claw users dont get jack til act 3 or cruel for aoe.
Last edited by boomjoose on Mar 12, 2013, 9:47:07 AM
"
Dracobane wrote:
Why, oh why would you put the energy shield nodes AFTER CI? It would have been so much better to put them next to CI.

Those of us that rely on ES to survive and don't use CI would kill for a multiplier. Is this in response to the unique item that allows us to handle chaos damage? Chaos damage still hurts us, so it's not like the item is overpowered. There should be a passive that does the same thing: make chaos damage hit the ES instead of life.

It just allows more ES/life mix builds to exist. Why quash the creativity and force us to go CI or remain inferior?

I would have to disagree. This will at least give people reason to go CI instead of using Shavronne's Wrappings (the new unique chest). CI is already losing out on 177% MORE spell damage multiplier compared to builds that use that chest, now you want that build to gain access to this big ES boost as well?
Not sure if this was mentioned but sometimes the Duelist lets off Witch or Ranger sounds, particularly pain sounds.
Check out the Brutal Video Vault! - http://www.youtube.com/chrisdragon
Cyclone! can't wait but I hope it's not weak as hell like Incinerate was and needs a buff right after it is released.
"
There are now four Energy Shield passives behind Chaos Inoculation. There are three 8% additional Energy Shield nodes and a new notable (Infused Shield), which adds a 20% multiplicative Energy Shield bonus.

Great! Cant comment on the specifics, but I'm glad you guys are working on fixing CI, that's awesome! :D

Just keep trying stuff if this doesn't work or doesn't feel right. Still beta after all, so no biggie :D
By saying life gain on hit, do you mean only the support gem? Or all the sources of it?
will people who got CI get a respec?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info